Pages

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Stop me if you've heard this one before: Whaling

The other night, my roommate and I were talking and somehow the topic of whaling came up.
I asked "Whaling? What is that?"
He replied, "Seriously man? You invented it about three weeks ago when you were high."

I had no memory of this so he filled me in.

The concept is this: Apparently, I wanted to start a whaling club, the objective of which is for each member to sleep with the fattest woman humanly possible.   The act of sleeping with a fattie is referred to as "harpooning" and the man who succeeds in sleeping with the fattest becomes the club president, and is referred to as "Captain Ahab."  The woman he slept with to earn that title is known as "Moby Dick."  If, during intercourse with a fattie, a club members becomes overwhelmed by physical revulsion and/or finds himself in danger of being crushed to death, he is allowed to bail, known as "abandoning ship."

I didn't remember saying this, but it does sound like me, and it sounds hilarious.  Automatic kudos to whoever does this.  That said, I probably never will. The entire plans sound ridiculously awful and, while not the stupidest thing I've ever suggested, is close to it.

3 comments: