Pages

Friday, November 25, 2011

A note on self-control

Straight guys will never have to deal with this issue.

The fact is that at any moment I want, without leaving my room, without even getting dressed, I could go on to Craigslist, Manhunt, Adam4Adam, Recon, Grindr, etc and find a hot twink within a mile of me begging for my cock. Within five minutes of finding that twink, I could be at his door. Within another five minutes, I could be fucking his ass, less if he warmed himself up beforehand.

The fact that this choice is available to me is terrifying.   There are ten 18 year olds alone who posted on Craigslist in the past 48 hours.  And I love sex, I crave sex.  For two days, I've resisted the urge to respond to boys who post images like this:

By the way, this? This is my ideal boy. He's 5'6" 120 #.


It's just so easy, so tempting. And why don't I? Because this is Thanksgiving, it's time I've specifically reserved for catching up on reading, for hanging out with old friends, for spending time with family.

And you know what? My will-power finally cracked. I messaged Hottie McAsian above here.  Him and only him. He probably won't reply, and I'll spend the rest of the holiday break doing what I should: homework and hanging with friends. But if someone sets a buffet of chocolate cakes in front of me, don't be surprised if I grab a cupcake in passing.

No comments:

Post a Comment