Pages

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Reblog: The Manifesto from A Bi Kid's Life

I've grown rather convinced that there's a huge segment of the male population that's bi, but too closeted to act on it.  Hell, if I was in college 20 years ago, or even 10 years ago, I wouldn't have come out.  I like girls, I like pussy, and back then liking dick was asking to get punched.  There still is a stigma against bi guys.  There's the old, tired refrain that no one's really bi, just confused.  That if you like dick, you have to be gay and you're just using the label bi as a stepping stone, a halfway point before actually coming out.

Now, I believe that there are a lot of guys who like dick and are bi.  Tough, masculine guys. Guys who will probably grow up, marry a girl, pump out a few kids, but still love cock.

Why do I believe this?  Because I believe that sexuality is something biologically based, that a man's attraction to another man is based on genes and hormones.  And I believe the percentage of guys who like cock has remained fairly constant throughout history. And I've read enough history to know that guys who liked guys are fairly common.

Think on this, of the first 15 Roman Emperors, only Claudius is reported to have not liked men. Now, I'm not saying the first 15 Roman Emperors were gay, I assume most of them were bi. Maybe one was gay (cough, cough Caligula).  But only Claudius was said to have not like men.  And even that historical fact is somewhat disputed, as it was reported by Suetonius who was using it as a larger charge that Claudius was overly influenced by women. [1]

The great figures of Ancient Rome and Greece abounded with flaming cock-loving. So, what happened? Were they faking it this entire time? Did those genes die out?  Or, more likely, did the social opprobrium against homosexuality condemn it to silence and whispers for a thousand years?  I feel the latter is more likely to be correct.

But now, we have a new generation of guys who are tough, manly, pussy-loving men who love cock. And they're coming out and saying "Hey, I'm here, I'm not a fucking queer, but I do like man-on-man ragers."

One of the best statements of this that I've read recently is The Bisexual Manifesto.  It's author says, in short, "I'm an athlete, a student, a college guy.  I'm tall, I'm athletic, I like to party, I plan on working hard after school, I fuck girls. But I also like to fuck guys.  I love my parents, I pray to God, I play football. I'm tough and I'm not a pussy.  But I'm scared as shit to come out, because if I do, everyone will think I'm gay, with all the stereotypes attached."

And I agree with every word of it.  I'm bi, and I'm out. I'm 20 years old, 6'1", 190 lbs.  I play rugby, I study hard, I drink and smoke weed socially.  I hit on girls, and I hit on guys. I'm bi, but that doesn't mean I'm weak, or queer, or any of those other stereotypes you want to throw at me. It means I'm me.

No comments:

Post a Comment