Pages

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Turning Down Older Guys

I got this message on a hookup site I'm on.
"YUM YUM Jack..........i want some, lol"

Now if a 5'7 blond 18 yo freshman over in the other dorm had sent this, I'd be over there in three seconds flat. Hell, I wouldn't even put on a shirt first despite it being cold as balls out.



Instead it was from a 34 yo.  Granted, he was still shorter than me and in reasonably good shape, and was smooth and a horny bottom, but he was also not out.

So, I replied:

"thanks, I'm flattered but A) I usually don't sleep with guys more than a few years older than me and B) I tend to be suspicious of guys who aren't out. sorry"

He then sent me two messages, the first:

"THATS OK BUDDY, If you noticed I am a lawyer, I have a great job, i am mature nice masc guy so yeah i am gay, but having a successful career means being discreet, we may be open and understanding but there is still alot of hater in the business world"

Followed three minutes later by this:

"by way Jack, i have a few Young BF and a few mid 30s BF, i can tell you that the mid 30 year old guys tend to be much better in bed and much better as friends, loyal not as shawllow as young guys.  I am not calling you shallow or closed minded, I am just stating what I expereienced and notice having had both Young GQ Model BF and an avg Joe BF"

His grammar and spelling mistakes are excused because of his obvious haste, but he did raise good points. A reasonable reply should be given in this case.

I quickly put together the following:

" I agree, experience counts for a lot. Oldest guy I slept with was 52, and hell, he's obviously nowhere near the oldest guy I've ever been with, but he was far and away the best guy in bed of any I've been with. Conversely, one of the hottest guys I've slept with, an 18 yo blond twink, had no fucking clue what he was doing in bed.  So I agree with your point there.

I also understand some guys have careers where they can't be out. But there's also a lot of guys out there who use the "not out" moniker as an excuse for being flaky.  Not you personally, but just my experience that if a guy says "not out," it often means "won't show up."

So yes, I am being shallow when I put an age limit and when I say I prefer out guys. But at this point, what I'm looking for is a hot twink bottom, the sort of boy who gets by juices flowing with just a glance of my eyes.  That sort of boy is usually a young, short, blond, faggy twink.  And not to be arrogant, but even though I'm not that hot, I do have my choice among them while at the same time having a busy enough class schedule that I don't have time to fuck as much as I could, so I can afford to be really, really picky.

Am I superficial? yes. But I do my best not to be a dick about it and if a guy doesn't match what I want, I try to politely let him know and tell him why.  Anyways, sorry for the rant, but you raised good points and deserved a reply."

Now, I made a couple mistakes in my haste, so I followed that up with a second reply:
"I wrote that reply too quickly.

Corrections: "Oldest guy I slept with was 52, and hell, he's obviously nowhere near the oldest guy I've ever been with"  that second "oldest" should read "hottest," as in "nowhere near the hottest guy."

"the sort of boy who gets by juices flowing with just a glance of my eyes. " by should be "my" and the second "my" should be "his""

I kinda feel bad turning him down. He seemed like a nice guy and relatively fun, but I can't fuck everyone in the world and I have to draw the line somewhere.

Oh well, I had a good weekend, first with Joseph (who I realize I haven't written about here yet, I'll get to it) and then the next day with Max (who I also haven't written about yet... too many stories, too little time).  Plus, Nate's coming over Thursday night, so, it's a pretty crowded week.

No comments:

Post a Comment