Pages

Friday, February 11, 2011

Repeated Hookups

Remember Nate?  The twink I slept with a couple weeks back? The guy who I worried that I'd drive away by texting him too much?

Yeah, turns out that despite my concerns, he is decently into me.  We stayed in touch over the past couple weeks, and texted little nothings back and forth.  Due to tests, and homework, and all of that stuff, we hadn't been able to meet up. Last night though, he was able to come over. And that excited me.

For more of this fascinating tale, follow the jump.



Despite my predilection for one-night stands, I don't really prefer them. They feel so limited, largely because there is much more to sex than can be explored in only one night.  And most one night stands are the same, with slight variations.  The boys are similar, even if they vary in appearance.  The acts are similar; the kissing, the sucking, the fucking, the same moves that made the last boy moan makes this one moan. The entire experience is practically interchangeable. It's barely above masturbating.

However, hooking up with the same guy repeatedly offers the chance to go deeper.  The fun stuff that you can't do the first time because you don't know what makes the other guy tick.

I bring this up because even though last time's romp with Nate was fun, it was pretty vanilla. Pretty much interchangeable with the similar romps I've had with Max, or Lucius, or Ben, or Francis, or David... you get the idea.

It turns out, though, Nate really loves being a little bottom bitch boi. And I love dominating and tying cute boys up.  He's also into breath play, and I'm into anything that makes the boy I'm dominating squirm.  After I heard that Nate was going to come over again, I made sure that the next time I hooked up with Joe I borrowed some of his bondage gear (I still haven't written about Joe yet? Goddamn... alright, I'll do that whenever).  He lent me a duffel and as much stuff as I could fit in it, and I stored it under my bed.

Last night, after I came back from rugby practice in the snow (we have a tournament this weekend, so we're getting used to running through two feet drifts of ice crusted snow while tackling each other. Good fun), Nate came over. I met him in front of my dorm, dragged him up to my room and pushed him onto my bed.

"Before you get hard, I've got a surprise for you. Guess what this is." I held up a small black bag.
"I have no idea."  I tugged down his jeans.  He was commando underneath.
I then pulled out the birdcage chastity device.
"Interesting" he said, as he licked his lips.

I managed to get on the steel cock ring around his balls and cock, but by then he was getting hard.  He then covered his eyes and started muttering about the most hideously ugly woman he had ever seen in order to get his cock down, and I managed to slip the cage over it and lock it in place.

"So, what happens if I get ragingly hard with it on?"
"I guess we'll see when it happens." I tugged his shirt off over his head and ran my hands over his body as we made out.  Twisting a nipple while we kissed, cupping his balls as I nibbled his neck. I pinned his arms above his head as I ran my tongue down his torso. I liked how he looked spread out like that, so I bound his hands above his head with leather cuffs, and added a leather collar just because he looked so good in it.

I had lost my shirt a good while before, but my pants were still on, so I slipped them off and fed him my cock, straddling his chest and making him beg for it before slipping it between his lips.

 I then attacked his nipples, first putting snakebites on them (they're little black plastic nubs that suck on your nipples and make them ridiculously sensitive), and then clamping them which got him hot and bothered.

By this point, his cock was leaking precum all over his thighs and lower abdomen, so I unlocked his cock and pulled it into my mouth and played with his balls.  I rimmed him out, and to keep his legs out of the way, I put ankle cuffs on him, ran a rope from one around the headboard of the bed (college dorm beds are practically designed for rope bondage. There's anchor points everywhere), ran it through the d-ring on the other ankle cuff, then up through the d-ring on his collar and finally to the foot board.  This pulled his ankles up by his shoulders and allowed me to bury my face in his ass and spank him.  Which I then did.

After that, I climbed out of bed for a condom, lube, and poppers (for him).  Even though he looked so fucking hot trussed up, the rope was kinda in the way, so I untied his ankles and he uncuffed his hands (yeah... they weren't locking cuffs).  He took a few hits of the poppers, and I fucked him hard.  At some point I discarded the condom (I know, I know, it's unsafe... but I'm clean, he's clean, and we've fucked condomless before... stop judging me), and after brutally raping his ass, he came splattering all over his chest.

I licked it up off him and then snowballed it back into his mouth while jacking off before eventually cumming and shooting all over stomach and chest and my pillows. I tend to take a while to cum, so by the time I did, and I had been jacking him off again for some time, so he came a second time. I really should do laundry soon.  I licked a bit of my own stuff up and snowballed him again, but we just lay there in a post orgasmic haze before hitting the shower.

I spent some time soaping his ass as we talked about class and work and politics.  He joked that the only thing he and Obama had in common was a desire for gays in the military and a dislike for white people (note: Nate is of polish and I'd guess scotch-irish descent, so... even though he's a tanned little twinky, he's really white).  I also found out that he usually has curly hair, but he likes it straight so that's why he wouldn't get his hair wet. Funny.  After his Obama comment, I turned the knob to full heat, blasting both of us with scalding water til he begged me to stop.  It amused me.

We dried off, I climbed back in bed, and he started getting dressed. "Aren't you going to spend the night?" "I can't, sexy, I've got class in the morning."

I got dressed, walked him to his car and got food.  All in all, a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment