Pages

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Sleeping with Friends, Part 1

Most of the guys I sleep with are random hookups.  Usually not complete strangers; I like to get to know someone a bit before I sleep with, but still people who outside of the bedroom I'd almost never encounter.

There have been a few exceptions to this.  Alex, for instance, was my hall mate. And Mei, obviously, I was dating.  But only twice in life have I ended up sleeping with a friend.  And surprisingly enough, I was dead sober both times.

To read more please follow the jump.



The first was during finals week of Freshman year.  Francis lived across the hall from me and was one of my best friends freshman year.  He was a band geek, a computer nerd, a pothead, a musician, a thinker and amateur philosopher, adorably cute, and in over his head.  That was a helpful description, wasn't it?

Let's try again...

He was a cute blond kid, his straight hair falling down around his ears, but never long enough to reach his shoulders.  He played the guitar and either the trumpet or the trambone or something.  Mental health wise, he wasn't in the best of shape: bi-polar tends to do that.  He kept it well in check, though probably relying too heavily on pot and alcohol and pills ground up, pushed into lines on a desk with his id card, and snorted.

He was always cheerful when I saw him and we'd often talk about life and people and just whatever. Plus, I thought he was cute. Cute enough that I made the risky decision close to the beginning of freshman year, when he was telling me about his trip to San Francisco, to ask if he was gay.  He said he was straight, but supported gay rights, and we left it at that... for awhile.

In moments of intoxication he would admit to me tendencies he had and how he had once let a gay friend of his suck him off when he was high.  After that, we began teasing each other.

When we were in the bathroom together, coming back from a shower or something at night, I would  invite him to spend the night in my bed.  He'd say "not tonight," and I'd reply "it's never going to happen, is it?"  Then he'd smirk and say "it might."

And so it continued. Classes, rugby, sleeping around made the time disappear, and it came down to Finals Week.

On May 4th, I had just been hammered by a particularly vicious math final, but was finally done with all of my work except for a poli sci paper. As I sat at my desk, slowly meandering through facebook at 11 at night, I noticed he was on.

I opened the chat.
Me: what are you up to?
Francis: probz going to bed
Me: why?
Francis: I'm beat
Me: come sleep in my bed
if you don't, you'll have missed the last chance to do so
Francis: I can't
Me: why not?
and sure you can
Francis: I'm like kind of with someone now
Me: no you're not
you're in your room
Francis: like as in a relationship
Me: no you're not
Francis:yes I am!
Me: I'm not asking to fuck you, I'm asking for you to sleep with me
entirely different
Francis: I can'ttt
sorry jack
Me: yes you can
and if you don't, it's really your last chance
think about it, I can never bother you with this again
Me: thinkkk abouttt ittt
Francis: ughhhh
we'll see
Me: "we'll see"? how can you say "we'll see"? it's tonight only! it's a yes or no
pokity
Me: c'mon, as a favor to me
have I ever asked you for a favor?
Francis: I know, I know
I just don't want to
when are you leaving?
Me: my dad's arriving either tomorrow or thursday
Francis: damn
Me: exactly
Me: you understand my dilemna
Francis: I know
Me: ssooooooooooooooo
Francis: maybe after I get a little more fucked up
Me: so are you doing that tonight?
Francis: doing what?
Me: getting more fucked up
Francis: yes
Francis: whatttt?
Me: I didn't say anything!
though you should stop by my room...
Francis: at some point
Me: does that mean "in thirty minutes" or "never going to happen"?
Francis: after I go outside and smoke some weed
Me: good plan
I'm taking a shower
Francis: mmkay

I'm a manipulative little shit sometimes.  Did I bully Francis into my bed? Probably a little. At the same time though, he did want to, though he protested that he didn't.  And later that night, he did come to me.

He was baked, and when he showed, we crawled into my massive bed.

I think I should mention at this point that due to a series of previous events, I had a double to myself all of freshman year.  I did the logical thing, bought a king size bed spread, and pushed the twin beds together to make one massive bed.

Right. Francis and I climbed into my massive bed. He didn't want to kiss, too gay for him. He didn't want me to play with his nipples, that was just a pet peeve of his. I was fine with that. 1) He was a good friend, and 2) he was absurdly cute.

He had this fantastic pair of black underwear. They were tight boxer briefs, black and very soft. I should have asked him where he got them. And underneath that pair of underwear, he had one of the finest asses I have ever seen, round in all the right ways. I'm sucked him off until he looked down at me in a marijuana induced haze and asked "hey Jack, what's it like to suck dick?"

Not one to turn down an opportunity, I pointed him in the right direction and he got to it. He didn't do a bad job for a first timer.  He fucked me up the ass for a little while, but I wasn't in the mood for bottoming. I fingered him a little, but he wasn't in the mood either, so we just swapped blowjobs and handjobs throughout the night.  Around 3:30, he took a break to smoke some weed, blowing thick clouds through my fan out the window, perched precariously on the edge of the bed, clinging to me for support.

Francis has a twin brother. Fraternal, but he could pass for identical. I joked to Francis that it'd be hot if we brought his brother in.  He told me that no way in hell would that ever happen. Oh well, a man can dream.

We cuddled together as we slept.  I hate sleeping alone, it depresses me. When I'm at home, I usually sleep with my dog in my bed. When I'm at school, I usually sleep alone, except when I drag boys into my bed.

I woke up next to Francis the next morning. He was still asleep, so I felt him up, got him hard, sucked him off.  He came eventually.  I kicked him out of the room at 10 in the morning.

Finals week ended a few days later, and I went home.  He didn't return to school next year: something about grades getting too low, and I haven't seen him since. I tried keeping in touch, but he deleted his facebook.  Oh well, such is life.

No comments:

Post a Comment