Pages

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Real Life Adventures

Yesterday, I got back to my dorm from Joe's place at about 1:30 in the afternoon.  My suitemate, Mick. had two of his friends over, Jeff and Avi.  They were old high school friends of his and Jeff had joined the Navy and was shipping off next month, so he and Avi had driven the six hours to get up here for one last hurrah with Mick. There had been a concert last night on campus followed by some raging parties, so the three of them were massively hungover and hungry. Mick's band was playing a concert tonight, so he needed to prepare.

"Dude, Jack, these guys have never been to Hot Stuff BBQ!"
"I've never been there either."
"What?! You need to take them there."

And that's how I was drafted into taking Jeff and Avi to a BBQ place I had never been to (though I knew where it was). We piled into Jeff's car and drove up.

"God, that show was awesome last night! Did you go to it?"
"Nah... I was out last night."
"Oh? Where?"



And that was the awkward pause. Here were two guys, I assumed straight, who I barely knew.
"Um... I was at the BDSM underground..."
"BDSM? What the hell is that?"
"You know... like bondage?"
"Oh, you get off from being beaten up or something?"
"Close enough"

What followed was of the more surreal experiences I've had. They were curious, the more I told them, the more they wanted to know.  So, I told them about bondage, about subs and doms and switches, about being bi and picking up gay guys in college and all of that fun stuff.

Jeff just threw his head back and laughed. "Man, I'm surprised 'cause you look like such a bookworm but you've actually got this whole crazy other life going on."  Which was a fair point. I was wearing a blue polo shirt, cordurory's, a fleece from L.L. Bean, and glasses, and my directions to the BBQ had included: "oh, I know where that is, it's across the street from the library. I'm there all the time."

As we sat eating ribs and talking, Jeff tried chatting up the waitress and trying to see if she would come up to see Mick's band.  It was ballsy as hell, and she seemed like she might be interested, but she was probably just being nice to get bigger tip.

On the drive back, we decided to swing by the liquor store.  As we rounded a turn, Jeff shouted the famous last words "Watch this!" and pulled the emergency brake as we skidded on the ice.  The car slammed into the curb and Jeff I climbed out to take a look at the damage.  The tire was fucked up, and we had difficulty going over 10 mph. We pulled into an auto shop down the street from the liquor store and sat in the coffee shop drinking Blue Moons while we waited for triple A.

After they arrived, we headed over to the liquor store and then walked back to campus.

After we got back to my suite, we split ways. They headed to a party while I took a nap (in my defense, I had cum 4 times the night before and was fucking exhausted). After I woke up, I headed to Mick's show, which was awesome.  He gave a shout out to Jeff, who by this time was wasted.  After three hours of rocking out, I dragged myself back to my dorm and fell asleep.

Yeah... that's my life.  I'll stick to smut from now on...

No comments:

Post a Comment