Pages

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Liam's Mistake, Part 3

Yet another Thursday update of my magnum opus, Liam's Mistake. Because everyone loves gay, bondage fiction starring underage teens.




"Yes, yes, of course, I understand, mother."  She keeps blathering on, annoying old shrew.
I pull into the driveway and brake suddenly, skidding across the gravel.
"Well, I hope you enjoy your trip, mother, it sounds like it will be fun." I unbuckle my seat belt and climb out of the car, slamming the door behind me.
"Now, now, father isn't all bad, mother, I'm sure he means well."  I hold the phone a couple feet from my head as I go to the back of the car and open the trunk, pulling out the bag of clothes.  I carry the bags to the front door as my mother's shouting rant continues, blasting tinnily over the speaker of the phone.
I open the door and cut her off with a "Right, right. I'll be in the townhouse.  Love you, goodbye" before terminating the phone call.  If only every time she bothered me with her mundane problems I could silence her so easily.


"Liam? Liam!"  the front hall is empty, and a cursory glance shows the living room and dining room to also be vacated.  I run up the circular stairs, "LIAM!" I shout as I sprint.  I charge through the door of my room and stop dead.  In front of me, my widescreen tv is on, and an invisible Master Chief is running across the screen, smashing into the side of a moving warthog with a gravity hammer before sticking it with a grenade.  The warthog tumbles along the ground before the grenade explodes, killing both occupants. "DOUBLE KILL" flashes across the corner of the screen.
"Well done," I say softly, swallowing at the sight in front of me.
Liam turns to smile at me.  He is lying on his stomach on my king size four poster bed, his arms stretched in front of him, holding the controller, his chest propped up on a pillow so he can see the screen without cricking his neck.  My soft, white sheets are tangled around his naked body, leaving his back and ass bare to the caress of my eyes.
My cock presses tightly against my pants.  I want to take him here so badly, to lie alongside him, my naked body pressed tightly against him.  I want to feel his body tense against mine, feel him shudder as I plunge into him, hear him moan as I take him again and again.
"Can I help you with that?" Those soft brown eyes glance towards my pants.
He looks at me with those wide puppy eyes, and runs his tongue softly over his lips.  I shudder with lust, and softly shake my head. 
"H..." I choke, "Here." I toss him the bags.
"Get dressed, we'll be leaving soon."
I grab my backpack and turn to the door.
"Going!" he shouts, "Going where?"
"To my home."
"Isn't this your home?"
"This is my country house, we're going back to the city."
"I thought you said that your parents were there...?"
"They had a fight. Both of my parents stormed out.  My father went on a business trip.  My mother went on a vacation with friends."


I head down the stairs and go around the house, checking the doors and window, securing the locks and turning off the lights.  


As I open the front door, Liam comes stumbling down the stairs, pulling the shirt over his head while juggling the bags of clothes in his hands.


I chuckle at the sight as I hop into the car and open the passenger's door for him.  "It's going to be a long drive," I say as he jumps in, "maybe a couple hours, get some rest while I drive."


He nods and yawns as he lowers his seat down.  He must have been playing xbox for the past 7 hours straight.  Figures.


I pull out of the drive and accelerate down the empty road as Liam drifts off beside me.  I sigh, blowing out the air through my lips.  I didn't want to have to return so early.  I can't be idle forever.


--------------


The afternoon sun poured through the window, leaving a square of light on the carpeted floor.  Two young boys lay on a bed together, holding their naked bodies together, cradling each other gently with their arms. They faced each other, mouths inches apart, breathing together, sharing the air between them, letting it flow, it's tendrils wrapping around them and tying them to each other, tighter with each breath, time slowing and eventually standing still, the moment of pure peace between them extending and becoming endless, crystalizing and becoming tangible.  It was a moment that could be touched and felt and never lost or ruined.


And then it shattered in an instant.  The door exploded inwards, there was the shouting, the screaming, the crying, a boy running, grabbing his clothes from the floor.  "In MY house!" "Sinful! Disgusting!" "Never! Never see him again!" The shouts echoed through the halls as Liam ran, the tears running down his cheeks as he stumbled through the door.


The tires of the bike skidded as he pulled up to his house.  Maybe, just maybe if he was lucky it would be... No, the shouting, the slurred words muttered from the weakened mouth of a drunken man made it clear he was too late.  Liam entered the darkened house, the setting sun making his shadow nightmarishly long.  His mother weeping in the corner, hiding her face beneath her arms, his drunken brute of a father slapping her, beating her.  His father turned, and Liam stood still, not out of courage, but out of paralyzing fear.


His father slowly regarded him through bloodshot, bleary eyes, and begin stalking forward.  Somewhere in the shouting, the accusations, the confessions, the recriminations, Liam found himself stumbling outside into the night with the rain pouring down, the water dripping down his face over salty tracks.  No home, no food, and nowhere to go.


---------------




I park the car, and turn to Liam.  His sleep seems deep and peaceful.  Good.  Earlier, he was whimpering, but I didn't dare disturb his dreams.  I step out of the car, and turned my head upwards.  Four stories of brick and stone filled the sky before me, the old house unshakable, firm, solid.  It stood like a fortress atop the hill, hidden from the bright city below behind oak trees that had stood for over 150 years. As I carry the bags up the stone steps of the terraced garden, the sweet sent of flowers surrounds me.  Roses, tulips, snapdragons, and many whose names I do not grow in ordered rows, lined in soil held back by rough hewn stones walls, tall and thick, black with age.  Invincible, timeless.
Everything in its place, every plant arranged for the pleasure of their gardener.
Wild chaos tamed through strict discipline.
Beauty in order.


I return to the car to pick up my own asian flower, and carry him gently into the house. He sleepily opens his eyes as I set him down on one of the leather couches in the den.  I sit beside him, and slip my hand underneath his shirt.  The tips of my fingers faintly brush over his skin, and he shivers as I feel myself warm inside.  Is it not pleasurable to see such a strong response provoked by the lightest touches?


My other hand slips under his shirt as well, and I run both of them along his sides, feeling the soft contours of his body.  His head lolls back, his eyes closed and his tongue flitting softly out of his mouth, caressing his lips as I bury my own mouth into his neck, kissing him, tasting him.


I pull the shirt off over his head and toss it aside.  I lay back on the couch, and he climbs onto my supine body, his beautiful chest hovering above my face.  He hips swayed slowly, sensually, as he grinds his cock against mine through our pants, as I suck softly on his nipples, taking first from one, then the other.


"ah! ohhhhhhhh..."
His body shudders, the incoherent moans pouring from his trembling lips, ephemeral rivulets of pure sex, their intangible tendrils twisting and wrapping around us, pulling us together.


He collapses onto my chest, burying his head in my shoulder, panting, as he lifts his smooth, sweet butt into the air, tugging at his jeans.  I slide my hands along his sides, feeling his shuddering body beneath my fingers.  My hand drifts lower, caressing his inner thigh through jeans as our mouths meet, my tongue slipping inside his mouth, his teeth tugging on my tongue.  I fumble with the button on the front of his jeans, before pulling the waistband of his jeans down to his knees.  Liam scrambles off me and slips the rest of his pants off, tossing them in the corner.




Seeing him standing there, clad only in his briefs, his smooth copper skin, his black spiky hair, those cute pouting lips beneath those tilted, seductive eyes, woke within me a raging fire of lust.  I jumped from the couch driven by a burning energy I didn't know I had.  He paused, unsure of what to do, and the initiative was mine.  Three blurred steps later, I had his wrists pinned above his head against the soft cushion of the arm chair, our breaths coming in short, shallow drafts, as my mouth found his neck.  I kissed him, drinking in his smoky skin. My lips and tongue ran down his body, leaving their marks, marking him as mine. One kiss after another, down his chest, his stomach, drifting dangerously low as he mewled in pleasure.


My teeth gripped his waistband and pulled, letting his stiff member spring free as let my arms drift down, fingers barely brushing his skin.  His body shivered, in anticipation, in pleasure, in the sheer intensity of physical stimulation. He was mine, mine and mine alone, and I rejoiced in the knowledge.  His body that responded so quickly to my touches was mine, mine to use, mine to hold, mine to love and treasure.  




I pulled the briefs off his feet, and fumbled with my own pants, pulling out my aching cock as he lay panting on the sofa, propped up against the arm rest, his legs spread wide, his member pulsing, his body begging me to take him.


From beneath the couch, I grab a bottle of lube. As I lift it up, Liam stirs.  "Let me take that..." he purrs, his brown eyes flashing seductively as he clambers across the couch, placing his hand softly on mine.  I acquiesce, and he squirts some of the bottles contents into his hands, and rubs his palms together, making the already soft hands slick and slippery.  


His hands close gently over my cock, moving slowly, too slowly as they slowly slide up and down, lubricating my thick, pulsing cock.  I gasp in pleasure, and grab him by his sides, pulling him onto my body, his tight ass hovering above my thundering, demanding hammer.  He nods, and lowers himself slowly, his tight hole giving way to my blunt head.  Inch by inch, he lowers drops, slowly taking all eight inches within him, his head thrown back in pleasure, his gaping mouth screaming in silent ecstasy, his closed eyes, and his hand running through his hair.  Everything about him giving off the static of pure sex.  I am caught in the blaze, and forged from it, and I pound into him as he rides my cock, my eyes flashing, my clothes sticking to my sweaty body, invisible strings of lighting setting the world afire.  I am Thor, and he shall feel the full power of my Mjöllnir.  My body tenses, and I cum, filling him with my essence, and I lean back with him on top of me.  He is still not sated, and I feel his hard-on poking my shirt. Good.


Let him know who owns him, I will not let him cum tonight.  My cock remains inside his ass as I pull him into a kiss.  Our tongues meeting, wrapping around each other, as I slowly drift off to sleep, his body my only blanket.

No comments:

Post a Comment