Pages

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Poppers and Protection

For those of you who don't know, poppers are any one of a number alkyl nitrates inhaled during sex.  They give you a quick rush to the head, relax your muscles, and fill you with warm sensations.

Also for those of you who don't know, protection refers to condoms.  This is a sex blog, that one should have been obvious.

Yesterday afternoon, I met a guy who, for the purposes of this blog, we'll call Nate.  He was 5'7 or so, and the perfect definition of twink. Boyish, blond hair, tanned (which considering the fact that we're in the icy north, that's an accomplishment), and stunning blue eyes.  I went with my patent pending pick up line "Holy fuck, you're cute. Climb into my bed now."

Because he was a gay guy and, say, not a straight girl, that worked perfectly. Rather than calling the police on me and having me arrested for sexual harassment, he said "I've got class, but I want to soon." We exchanged numbers and he agreed to come over to my dorm after rugby practice.

To read more, follow the jump.



Around 10 pm, he arrived and we went to my room, closed the door, turned off the lights, and started making out on my bed.  He wanted it rough, and I wanted to give it to him rough.  We nibbled each others nipples, sucked cocks, he bit my ear a few times, I gnawed on his neck and called him a cock hungry slut.

I had him on his back, his legs up in the air as I rimmed him when he started begging me to fuck him, fuck him so hard with my massive cock.  I teased him, ordering him to beg for it some more until he was practically shouting at the top of his lungs.

I grabbed a condom, he had brought his own lube ("this stuff would make sandpaper slippery"), and I was hard and ready to give it to him when he asked if I liked poppers.

I had never tried poppers before, but I had heard of them. He decided to walk me through it. He had brought two bottles, strong stuff (for him) and weak stuff (for me).  Shake the bottle, open the cap, put it up to the nostril, inhale deeply.  Brief head rush, warm feeling, and... I went soft.

I lay back down on my bed, and he climbed over me. We made out again, him rubbing up close against, his hard cock rubbing against my stomach, and yet I was soft.  That was strange.

I was getting hard again, and he was still hungry for my cock, so we took another whiff of poppers.  And then I went soft again.

"I promise you, this never happens. You're the only guy I've been with who I've just suddenly gone soft with"  "How am I supposed to feel about that?" "Oh, no, it's not you, you're amazingly hot."  "Anything I can do to help?" "None I can think of. Hot, cute twink naked and horny rubbing against me? That's my all time fantasy."

After awhile, I got hard again. I put on another condom, I was ready to fuck him hard, and we took another whiff of poppers. I went soft again.

At this point, I noticed a certain correlation. And those of you who read this wikipedia article on poppers probably already know what I'm about to say.  Poppers can cause short-term erectile problems.

"I think the poppers are making me soft." "weird... I've never heard of that before."  So, I stopped taking them, and I got hard again.  At that point, I didn't want to risk going soft again, and he was begging for my cock, and we were both were clean and recently tested (hello, October), so I went in without a condom.

First off, I'd like to say I believe in safe sex. I get tested regularly. I always fuck with a condom. I'm safe, I expect the guys I'm with to be safe.

Second off, holy god, it feels amazing going in raw.  It feels like god himself giving you a handjob.  So, yeah.  Remember kids, never fuck without a condom.  But if you do, it feels amazing. So, only fuck without a condom if you know and trust the guy you're fucking.  Except, in this case, I don't even know Nate's last name.

I pinned his arms down above his head, hoisted his legs overs my shoulders, and called him a slut while I raped him.  It was hot, he loved it.

We flipped over, I held his shoulders while I fucked him and he rode me like a gay cowboy.

"wow, we're covered in sweat." "I know, it's so hot" "should I open a window?... oh, you meant the other kind of hot."

I had wanted to make him cum without using his hands. He had wanted me to cum on him and then cum while we made out and he was drenched in my cum.  We hadn't communicated clearly enough to indicate those intentions to each other, so what I didn't know until afterward is that he spent most of the time I was fucking him desperately trying not to cum.  Those near constant moans and incoherent babblings now make a lot more sense. Eventually, he managed to mutter coherently in my ear that he wanted me to shoot all over his face, to make him feel like a dirty slut. I decided to oblige him.

I jacked off to come on his face.  Oh, quick sidenote, I finally realized something of importance: I jack off differently when I'm with someone than when I'm alone. I go too hard and fast when I'm with someone and that keeps me from cumming.  When I jack off by myself, I use long, slow strokes that bring me right to the edge and then I cum explosively.

So, yeah, go slower next time.

Anyways,  I came in his mouth, and we swapped cum while he came like a fountain. I ran my fingers through it and licked it off them.

Then, we showered together. While I soaped up his ass and washed the lube and cum and sweat from out bodies, he explained why he felt that all bi guys end up being gay and all bi girls end up being straight. It was, he said, because when it's penis vs vagina, penis always wins.  I argued that since I got hard sucking dick and that since I got hard eating pussy, I was probably bi.  He retched a bit at the pussy part.

After that, we got dressed, and I walked him to his car.  We kissed gently outside his car and then he drove off. It was 12:50 am. No way was I getting to the gym early the next morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment