Pages

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Liam's Mistake

I began writing this story in May of 2009.  Those of you who are keeping careful track of my life's chronology may notice that was six or seven months before I had ever slept with a boy.  I was also 17 at the time, as is the narrator, who's name, conveniently, is Jack.  Make of that what you will.

I wrote a couple parts of it the summer of 2009, abandoned it for a year, took it up again in the summer of 2010, and published the first 5 parts of it online on BDSMLibrary and had written a sixth part before I dropped it again.

As you can imagine from where it was posted, the story is a bdsm fantasy. If you are into that sort of thing and care to read it, please follow the jump.  Without further ado, Part 1 of Liam's Mistake:






The night was stormy, and the lonely country road was empty. The downpour was fierce, and though only a few hours before it had been a warm summer evening, the rain was now coming in hard and fast, slanting through the night, splattering across the windshield of my car as I drove slowly, the brights of my headlights on.


I almost didn't see the dark figure trudging along the side of the road. He walked slowly and forlornly, his head bowed to the weather, his thin black shirt and jeans clinging to his wet skin.
I pulled over and stopped the car. Rolling down my window, I saw that he was only a boy, maybe 15, of asian descent.


“Hey kid, you want a ride?”
He took a step back and looked quizzically at me.
“I dont see how it matters much. Im not really going anywhere.”  He tried to hold himself up proudly, but I could see him shivering.
“Cmon, youre going die of hypothermia if you stay out here any longer.  Ill drop you off anywhere.”
“Thanks, but no thanks mister, Ive nowhere to go.”
“Look, kid.  You can spend the night at my house.  Its warm there and at least youll get out of the rain.”
He thought for a moment, looked at me, looked down the road both directions, then looked at me again.
“Fuck it, Ill come. Thank you.”
He hopped into the car and sat on the passengers seat.  I thumbed the heated seat button and turned on the heat vents, blasting him with hot air, and he sighed appreciatively as he warmed up.


Once he got comfortable, I stuck out my hand.
“Im Jack,” I said “nice to meet you.”
He gripped my hand and shook, “Liam, nice to meet you as well. Thanks for picking me up.”
“Not at all, I dont live far from here, and my parents arent at home for the weekend. I could use the company.”
“You still live with my parents?”
“Im 17, of course I do.”
“Oh… you look older, and youve got a nice car.”
“Well, thanks.  But yeah…”
“yeah…”
The awkward silence filled the car for a little bit.
“Im 15, just so you know. I dont have a car” Liam said.
I chuckled a little bit that.  “Well, that seemed pretty obvious.  Youre lucky Asians never seem to age as fast.”
The warm air in the car was getting to him, and he yawned loudly as I drove on through the night.  I let him nap in his seat as we drove for the next few miles until we reached the old country house my family owned.
Driving into the circular drive, the gravel crunching under the tires jolted him awake, and he looked up in surprise at the large house looming over him.
“You live here!?” he whispered.
“No, only on the weekends” I said, as we pulled around to the back of the house and entered the garage.
We got out of the car and I opened the back door, heading through the back hall into the kitchen.
Pointing to the other kitchen door, I said, “You can head into the bathroom across the hall and peel off your wet clothes, there are towels hanging on the rack”
“Thanks,” he said as he headed through the door.
“Whipped cream or marshmallows on your hot chocolate?” I called after him as he headed into the bathroom.
“Surprise me” he replied, not hearing as I muttered under my breath, “oh, I will.”


He looked delicious sitting on the couch in the living room. Two towels were wrapped around his smooth naked body.  One clung tightly to his hips while the other flowed over his shoulders, the difference between the soft white of the towels and his soft copper skin contrasting nicely.  His face was buried in his hot chocolate mug, drinking the last few drops of that warm chocolate liquid, a small dab of whipped cream clinging to his nose.


“You got something here” I said, tapping on my own nose as I sat on the couch across from him.
He smiled and wiped it away before setting the hot chocolate mug on a side table.
“So, Liam, how are you feeling now?” I ask pleasantly.
“Good, thank you” he smiled back at me.
“You seem to be enjoying my hospitality very much, but I would like to be repaid”
He frowned, “Im sorry, but I dont have any money.”
“Thats too bad.” I said “But Im sure we could come to some… arrangement.  Tell me, Liam, have you ever had sex with another boy before?”
He trembled and looked away from me, “N-n-no, sir”
“Well then, Liam, youre in for a treat tonight.  Stand up for me and drop those towels.”
He looked pleadingly at me as he stood up slowly and dropped the towel that he had been wearing on his shoulders on the couch.  His beautiful copper skin looked so invitingly smooth and his pink nipples grew erect at being exposed so to the cold air.
“Good, good. Now drop that last towel, and spin around slowly for me” I said, enjoying the site before me.
“Jack, please, youve been very kind to me, but I dont want to do this” he said, with all the courage he could muster showing in his voice.


I frowned.  “I said, boy, drop that towel for me.  Youre going to do it, one way or another.” I slowly stood up, letting him see I towered over him.


He gulped, he looked at me, he looked at the door to the hall, and he sprinted.
Or, at least sprinted as best he could with a towel wrapped around his legs.  I tackled him as he ran past me and wrestled him onto the ottoman.  He screamed for help as I pinned him face down, my legs straddling his back just above the hips, his legs futilely kicking behind me.  I pulled his arms behind his back and cinched them together with my belt, taking care to make it good and tight.
“Help! HELP!” he screamed, struggling to pull his arms free as I picked up the towel that had been around his waist, rolled it a couple of times and gagged him with it, tying the ends behind his head.


Beneath he squirmed, writhing back and forth, kicking constantly and screaming as best he could through the gag at the top of his lungs as only a muffled mumbling came through.  Feeling the hot Asian struggling naked between my legs made me feel so hard.  Exhausted, Liam went limp beneath me, either unable or unwilling to continue the useless struggle.

“Good,” I leaned down to whisper into his ear, “just so you know, Liam, theres no one around for miles, no one can hear you scream.”  My mouth widened into an evil grin as I saw his eyes go wide.


Picking him up, in firemans carry, I carried my captive boy-slave up the stairs to the landing, through the guest room door, through the door-that-looks-like-a-wall into the old servants quarters and up the stairs to a spare bedroom.  Tossing him on the bed, I bent down near a wall, as I explained, “This used to be the servants quarters way back in the day when people still had servants.  We fixed it up into a spare bedroom, but I also use it,” and at this point I had pulled out the false wall and dragged out a trunk, “for my bondage fetish stuff.”




Rummaging through my trunk, I pulled out some necessary materials and lined them up outside, one by one.  A black leather collar.  Two leather cuffs.  A length of chain about 2 feet long.  A pair of nipple clamps. A bottle of KY. A ball gag. A few padlocks


I turned around and smile at him, letting him see the tools of his torture and imagining his own punishment.  His eyes spread wide and fear, and he struggled on the bed, writhing away from me as best he could.  I just smiled and picked up the collar.  I chained it around his neck, securing it with a padlock.


I took the two cuffs and wrapped them around his wrists, before locking them to the length of chain.  I then pulled the chain up his back and locked it to the back of his collar.  His hands secured, I uncinched the belt that I had used to secure him before and took off the towel gag.


Liam remained silent as I tokk a seat on the other side of the room, facing him as he struggled upright and sat on the edge of the bed.  Despite his arms pulled up behind his back and chained to the collar he wears around his neck, he still maintained a spirit of rebellion.  He shared it with me, expressing it in his posture, his head leaning forward, his shoulders drooping, his mouth formed into a pout.


We stared at each other for a few moments, his eyes filled with defiance, mine with contempt.


“You want this, you know.” I said to him.
“Really.” he sarcastically replied.
“Yes,” I continued smoothly, “You want to feel bound and helpless as my hands slowly caress my skin.  You want to me gently run my tongue around your precious nipples, tingling and teasing you as you struggle to push away, but cant.  You want to feel my hand on your cock, running softly up and down your shaft, slowly, oh so slowly, teasing, tantalizing, torturing you with pressure.”
“Youre a sick freak.” He said as he turned his head away.  The copper tone of his skin made his blush difficult to see, but his hardened cock gave away his lie.
“Maybe I am.  But you enjoy it, whether you know it or not, your body does.”
“I dont know what you mean,” Liam said, continuing to avert my gaze.
“Of course you do, look at you.  Your cock is throbbing, your nipples are hand, youre even beginning to pant a little bit. You want it.”
Liam didnt reply, he sat there, embarrassed, but clearly aroused.
“Come over here” I said calmly.  He did nothing.
“I said get over here now.”


He stood up slowly, his cock standing straight out as he did, and walked slowly over to where I sat, stopping and standing still a few feet from me.

“There, that wasnt so I hard,” I said as I reached out and grabbed his balls, making him flinch slightly.  Tugging lightly on his sack, I forced him to come even closer, until he straddled my legs.  I placed my hands on his hips and ran them slowly, gently over his body, feeling his soft, smooth flesh beneath my fingers, the planes of his back, the smooth orbs of his ass.  He shuddered and leaned in involuntarily as my fingers dug into the soft flesh of his butt.  I leaned my head in, and my tongue darted out, making slow lazy circles around one of his nipples, then the other.  Liam moaned softly in pleasure, feeling his hard nipples teased by my tongue, his body explored by my hands, his own hands chained behind him, powerless to stop me, even if he wanted to.


My head moved lower, and I circled my tongue along the head of his penis, then run it along his slit, delighting in hearing his gasps of pleasure.  My lips slid gently over the head as my mouth slowly engulfed his cock, and I felt him thrust forward trying to grind into my face.  I took my mouth away, and he sighed in disappointment.  I picked up the bottle of KY and squeezed some out into my hand.  I then reached between his legs and ran the lube in his crack, between his cheeks, he blushed, and whispered “Please…please dont…” but my hand continued, and I slowly circled his anus with my well-lubricated fingers, feeling the puckered hole clench involuntarily beneath my fingers.


My mouth returned to his cock, and as I gently ran my tongue along his head again, I slowly pushed my finger against his hole, feeling, with satisfaction, his body tremble as it slipped in and hearing his sudden gasp.  My lips slipped over the head of his cock once more as I slowly moved my finger in and out of the sweating, panting Asian boy straddling my legs.  Another fingers joined the first, then another, stretching and widening him as my mouth moved slowly up and his cock.  He started moving, slowly at first, then faster as the tension in his body built, desperate to be released.  Hes so close, so close… and then the mouth left and the fingers slid out, leaving an open hole behind.


Liam thrusted into the air, once, twice, three times, desperate to go over the edge.  “Please, Jack, Please, I need to cum!” he begged.
“Really? You need to?” I asked, “What will you do for that?”
“Anything! Oh god, Anything!” Liam begged, his cock throbbing wildly, his eyes closed.
“Really?” I said as my arms wrap around him, and my hands caressed his back as I brought him closer to me.  I started kissing his stomach, one kiss after another, a trail up his smooth abs. I picked up the ball gag.
“Will you wear this?” I asked, lifting it up for him to see.  “Yes” he said, panting heavily.  I shove the ball into his mouth and buckled it behind his head. 
“And these?” I asked, holding up the nipple clamps as I sucked gently on one of his nipples, cause him to moan through the gag as his nub grew more erect.  He nodded, desperately, emphatically.
I started sucking on his other nipple as I attached the clamp to the previous one.  The pain caused him to gasp sharply, and his entire body trembled.  A single tear formed in the corner of his eye, but his cock remained hard and throbbing and he blinked it away.
I pulled my mouth away from his second nipple and attached the other clamp.  Again he gasps sharply, again his body trembles, and again a tear forms, but his cock throbbed even harder.
“And will you take my hard cock into your ass?” I asked.
Liam paused, and he struggled a little bit for a moment, trying to cum through sheer force of will alone, the chain hanging from his nipple clamps jangling as he did.
Defeated, he nodded, and I unzipped my pants, letting my rock hard cock spring free.
My hands gripped his sides as I guided him over me, until the blunt tip of my member rested against the gaping hole of his ass.
I lowered him slowly onto my cock, feeling his lubricated hole slide tightly down my shaft. So tight, so warm, so good.  I softly massaged his cock with my lubricated hand as my other hand wraps around the chain attached to his nipple clamps.  Slowly, he started to ride me, lifting up slowly, then plunging down on my cock again.


Sweat poured from his body as he rode up and down, his cock pulsating in my hand as I ran it up and down his hard cock gently, feeling him thrust into it seeking satisfaction.  I guided him with every thrust, tugging at his nipples, stroking his cock, mixing pain and pleasure in a symphony of sex.  We both came to the brink many times, only for me to tug sharply and slow us down, and with the rise and fall of our copulation, we both panted more heavily, the sweat dripping from us sticking to my clothes, running down our sides.  As the hour wore on, his legs trembled with fatigue and exhaustion. Sensing his weakening stamina, I plowed into him with a couple final thrusts, felt the sense of climax rip through my body as I came, spewed my cum inside him as he collapsed on my lap, exhausted, beaten, in pain, and still horny, still hard, and still unable to come.  We rest there for a few minutes, him impaled upon my lap, leaning against my shoulder, both of us shuddering and breathing heavily, his hard cock pressed against my stomach.


I lifted him up and helped him get on his feet, before standing up myself.  I guide him to the bed and lay him down on his side, then placed my semi-hard cock pack in my pants.


Returning to the trunk, I pulled out a few more things.  A couple more leather cuffs and padlocks. Another length of chain.  A couple small bells.  A special stool with a dildo affixed on top.  And a strange device that Liam didnt recognize.  I slowly set up the equipment in the middle of the room.  I attached the cuffs to either side of the stool and the padlock the chain to the back of the stool.  The bells I set aside.  The strange device I plugged into the wall and attached the stool.


I turned to Liam on the bed.  He had recovered, somewhat.  He looked exhausted, and his cock wasnt as throbbingly hard as it was before.  His heart rate and breathing levels had returned to normal.  I attached the bells to his collar and his nipple clamps, hanging a padlock from the chain to constantly tug on him.  I guided him over to the stool where I cuffed his ankles to the side of the stool, then slowly lowered him onto the dildo, the smooth plastic sliding up his hole, still leaking my cum until hes seated on the stool.  I then took the chain locked to the back of the stool and locked it to the cuffs around his wrists. Finally, I took the device and slid it over his cock.  The head of his cock was now encased in metal, and a small chain dangled from it, where it rested on the metal top of the stool attached to the rest of the device.


He looked at me in fear and confusion.  I smiled back at him.  “Youre in for an interesting night.” I told him.


With that, I flipped the switch.  The shock hit his cock, and he screamed through the gag as he tries to jump off the stool.  The chain left the metal stool, and the connection broke, but the chain attached to his wrists hindered his movement, and he was left, poised over the stool, the head of the dildo in his rear, a small chain hanging from his twitching member as he crouched over the stool, his legs bent.  His body trembled, and the bells gently rang, the padlock attached to his nipples swinging back and forth.  His legs grow tired, and he slowly lowered himself back onto the dildo.  As he moved down, the chain attached to his cock brushes the stool, and the shock went through him again, once again launching him upwards.  In realization, he stared at me in fear, begging through his gag to be freed.


The endless cycle of pain he is sentenced to was apparent.  If he lowered himself down, not only did it drive a cock up his ass, but his cock was electrocuted.  If he kept himself up, his legs grew more and more tired, unable to support him long in a bent position.  His legs, as they grow weaker, trembled, causing the bells attached to him to ring and the padlock attached to his nipples to swing back and forth tugging on his clamps.


“Well,” I said, “Good night, Im going to bed, Ill see you in the morning.” With that, I left the room, hearing his muffled screams and the gentle ringing of the bells.

No comments:

Post a Comment