Pages

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Well, shit.

Three days.

That's how long I lasted before I lost self-control.

I took off my cage about an hour ago, and spent the next forty minutes edging myself. When I came, three days of pent up cum blasted out in shot after shot. I covered my chest in what was at least a cup of semen.

Seriously, I have never seen a larger load than the load I just shot, and I generally shoot large loads. It was an absolute flood. The orgasm itself was rather good, but it seems to have only whetted my appetite.  I'll probably jack off a few more times in the next day or so.

Chastity is not for me. At least, not for me as a bottom. I'd love to use it on some future slave as a control device, or perhaps use a chastity device for a couple days to build up my own horniness, as I just did, but to deny myself orgasms for more than a few days on end is just not going to happen.

That said, I am going to limit my sexual encounters this semester and concentrate on my schoolwork. Maybe I'll put the CB back on in a few days. But it's unlikely. My brief desire to be submissive and bottom was just that - a brief desire.  To be submissive now, even for Joe, would feel extraordinarily weird.  To be anything except aggressive and in control would feel entirely alien.

For those of you who were hoping to see this progress further, my apologies.  It apparently takes more than a plastic cage and a promise to myself to change from a dom to a sub, a top to a bottom.

1 comment:

  1. glad you gave it a shot! hope you continue to post this is one of my favorite blogs!

    ReplyDelete