Pages

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Regime Change

For those of you who don't read this blog (welcome, by the way), I'm a 20 year old college student. I'm a decently large guy, 6'1", 180 lbs, a good bit of that weight is in muscle due to my playing college rugby.  I'm bi, and I'm usually a dom top, occasionally I'm versatile.  I have before been a bondage sub and a bottom, but in general that's not me. I sleep around a lot. I jack off maybe twice a day, sometimes more, almost always at least once.

A month ago, on Dec 22, I had surgery. I had an inguinal hernia on my right side which was repaired, and a hydrocele on my left side that was repaired. Those surgeries resulted in a five inch incision near my groin and a smaller incision on my scrotum. Not fun.

As a result of those surgeries, and the events of December, I did not have sex from November until Tuesday, January 17, two days ago.  During this period of reflection, I decided a couple things:
I don't care about my grades enough.
I have sex more recklessly and more frequently than I should.

For these reasons, and because I've always enjoyed chastity play (as either a top or a bottom), I dug out the CB6000 I was given by Joe last year and put it on yesterday morning. Then I made some new rules.



They are as follows:
1) I am to remain in chastity at all times, exceptions following:
    a) when showering
    b) in my room, I may remove chastity but only if wearing a buttplug (this will be mostly used for sleeping)
    c) when traveling
    d) when exercising
    e) Doctor's appointment or other similar reason
    f) when I have earned an orgasm
2) I will fuck myself with my dildo every Saturday night for milking purposes.
3) I will only be allowed to orgasm if I get an A on a test or quiz.
Acceptable possibilities are:
-2 exams in Class 1
-5 quizzes in Class 1
-3 exams in Class 2
-Class 3 exams (probably 4)
-any tests or projects for Class 4
This gives me 10 known possibilities for orgasms, possibly up to 20.  Obviously a significant decrease from my daily jacking off.
4) Other then earned orgasms, no stroking.

These rules will hold for at least the Spring Semester of 2012. I'll revisit them at the end.

I went all day yesterday locked in the CB. Frustrating? Extremely so.  Painful when I tried to get erect, but weirdly comforting at the same time.  There was some discomfort and chafing where the ring was pressed against the underside of my scrotum, and I didn't manage to get the head of my penis down to the base of the tub. Both problems were resolved by the purchase of some moisturizer, applied  liberally last night and again this morning.

By the end of the day, I was glad to be out of the damn thing.  Of course, in order to be out, I had to shove my butt plug up my ass first.  The result was I spent all night with a plug in my ass and my cock free desperately horny but unable to stroke.  Usually, I jack off right before I go to sleep. Last night, I just tossed and turned.

Plug in, about to go to sleep.

Middle of the night, so horny.
I woke up with my alarm at 6:15.  My cock was still semi hard, and considering it's not small to begin with, I was in for a bit of a challenge. I did some chinups, read the news, and browsed for awhile until my cock shrunk to a more reasonable size, then I slathered moisturizer around my cock and balls and into the head of the CB before finally slipping my now lubed and moisturized cock into its prison and slipping on the lock.

Before, semi hard.

After, locked away.
It went off without a hitch. My penis is comfortably ensconced in its shell, and I was able to piss standing up fairly well.

So, what does this all mean?  I think I'm fairly still me. I'm Jack - a masculine, decently in shape, bi college student who prefers to be on top and charge.  I'm embracing my bottom/sub side for awhile (we'll see how long it lasts).  I'll probably bottom for Joe again sometime this semester (sexually, there's not much else I can do), and I might even shave away some of my hair if it gets in the way too much. That said, I don't I'm becoming a chastised sissy, just a more disciplined male.

Not saying chastised sissies aren't hot though.

Yowzers.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on this decision! reading this for me is so hot because this is what i want to do, although i have always been a bottom and more sub! congrats on the decision and can't wait to keep hearing more about it!

    ReplyDelete