Pages

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Drama of Daily Life

Well, the Black Dog I mentioned in the last post is back. Only thing to do is fight through it.
But while I'm doing that, I might as well catch you up on who I'm pining for.

Number 1: Ralphie.  He and I talked for three/four hours Monday night.  We talked about the usual: his grad school plans, my grad school plans, upcoming vacations, how much he wants my cock, how much I want him in my bed, etc, etc.  If he lived in this city, we would be dating. And I wouldn't have anything to write about on this blog.

Number 2: Karla. OMG! A girl!  I've mentioned her before on this a few times (I should probably go through and tag her).  She's the girl who I've been working with the past 7 months, who I go to school with, and who studies with me.  She's also hot, kinky, and bisexual.  And she thinks of me as a little brother. And she's in love with another bisexual chick who's a med student (who is a very nice young lady. She's fed me gingerbread laced with weed before. It was excellent), who doesn't love her back.  So, that's a nice little love triangle.  She also keeps trying to set me up with this friend of hers who thinks I'm "cute."  He's not my type.

So, the plan is: hit on Karla. Try to date her, or at least sleep with her, before she graduates and moves out of my life forever.  Keep talking with Ralphie.  He and I may never live in the same city again, but on the off chance we do, I want him.


No comments:

Post a Comment