Pages

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

I can't do this

I've been trying to write more Liam's Mistake. I have the rest of the story outlined and a few more chapters written, with the sole exception of the sex scenes. However, there are a couple problems.

One, I've lost my muse. There is an actual Liam, who the story is written for, and who muses for the sex scenes. I haven't heard from him in a few months, which makes writing sex scenes involving him surprisingly difficult.

Two, I reread Liam's Mistake recently. The whole damn thing. And the thought that came to my mind is: huh, I've read some sex stories that are far superior to this, and one in particular that is outstandingly superior to this.  I've been thinking about posting it on this blog for others to enjoy as well, but have refrained from doing so until I get permission form the author. Permission that does not seem to be forthcoming, because it seems like every email address she ever had no longer goes anywhere.

And yes, she. The greatest gay bondage story I've ever read is written by a woman, presumably straight.

No comments:

Post a Comment