Pages

Friday, January 20, 2012

New Regime: Days 2 and 3

Last night was hell. I woke up this morning painfully hard, my trapped cock straining at its cage.


 Now, some of the more astute among you may be thinking "wait a second, I thought you were going to put in a buttplug at night and take off the cage."

Yes, yes I was. You see, yesterday before my shower, I flushed out my bowels with a nice water enema, because I hate shit. I jumped in the shower, shoved the plug up my ass and pulled my cock out of its cage. All good so far.

The trouble was, during the night, I couldn't get comfortable. Every time I moved in the slightest, the plug would move inside me.  It was painful, I just felt uncomfortably bloated. Finally, at around two in the morning, I put the cage back on, went to the bathroom, pulled out the plug, and gave my self another enema.

I spent the next hour or so playing with my ass. I don't bottom often, and hadn't bottomed for some time, so it was time well spent. By the end though, I was tired, my ass was sore, and I wasn't really looking forward to shoving the plug in. So, I went to sleep.

Also, yes I shaved.

As for chastity itself, having been in it for three days now, I can tell you three things:
1) I'm ferociously horny.  Seriously, I want to fuck EVERYTHING right now.
2) When I get aroused, it sucks. Specifically, the ring tugging against my balls burns like hell.
3) When I'm not aroused, it's kind of a nuisance. I don't know what I'm going to do when rugby practice starts up next week.

1 comment:

  1. good luck with everything! i'm enjoying reading this as i am saving up for a cb6000s and hope to get it soon!

    ReplyDelete