Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Liam's Mistake, Part 5

Since sadistic fiction is always more interesting than real life...

Usual disclaimer applies: everyone is fictional, none of this happened, rape is bad, yadda, yadda, yadda. Don't read it if you don't want to.
There is a surprisingly lack of good bondage online. But I stole this from here.





After leaving Liam in the shed, I headed up to my room and pulled on some shorts. I walked back down to the basement and looked around.  Boxes stacked taller than I was were piled everywhere. A dozen years ago, these rooms hadn’t been like this.  I vaguely remembered how they were before Grandfather died.  Mother and Father didn’t fight then, and Father would often come to the library down here.  He would walk slowly, hardly limping despite my clinging to his pants leg and riding on his shoe. His hand would brush over the leather bound books, massive tomes on chemical engineering, thermodynamics, metallurgy, caressing them until he found the right one. Then he would pull it out and the bookshelf, as if by magic, would swing open slowly, revealing the study behind.

He would sit there happily for a few hours every day, reading and sketching diagrams on graphing paper, humming old songs under his breath.  Then Grandfather died, and Father spent less and less time in the study.  The books grew dusty and boxes began building up.  I don’t think I had seen the bookshelf swing open since I was 10.

But I had not forgotten that room, and it wasn’t that hard to get to. Just a lot of clutter in the way.
One by one I picked up the boxes and carried them out the basement door before setting them down on the driveway.  Stacks of old magazines, ancient first editions of old books, the occasional antique chair or portrait, I piled them high outside. The sweat began running down my naked torso, causing the dust caked on everything to stick to my body.

After setting yet another box down, I bent over and coughed, catching my breath.  I heard a car pull into the driveway and looked up.

Geoffrey got out of the car and bounded up cheerfully to me.
“Hiya Jack! Thanks for letting me know you were back in town.”
“I didn’t.” I said as I turned back to go inside. “I didn’t tell anyone, how did you know?”
He followed me into the basement. “I got home yesterday to find my mom leaving for a sudden vacation. Which means that your mother had a fight again with your father, and that she needed girl support.  Which means your parents weren’t at home. Which...”
“... means I was.” I hadn’t thought about that. Damn, I should have known I couldn’t come back unnoticed.
“So, anyways, I’m here to invite you to Eric’s party.”
“I know about that already, I have facebook”
“I would have never known from how often you use it.”
“Right, make yourself useful and carry this box.”


We carried another two boxes outside.
“You’re coming, right?” Geoffrey pressed on.
“Wasn’t planning on it.”
“You never go to parties! You have to go to this one.”
“I went to the party last week.  And no I don’t.”
“Jack, last week’s party was your birthday. And yes you do. It’s the summer meeting.”

I stopped and set the box down, turning to face Geoffrey. I needed to make sure I heard that correctly.

“Eric is holding the Summer Meeting of the Evocati Cabal at his house during a party?”

“Yes, and that’s why you need to be there.”
“That’s retarded”
“You’re an officer! You need to be there!”
“No, I mean holding an important meeting for a secret society during one of Eric’s parties.  Have you seen his parties? How long is the guest list for this  one? Roughly 200? Give or take?”
“More give than take. It’ll actually be around 350.  But Eric made a very reasonable argument. No one will notice a dozen people missing during a party that big.”
“Eric’s the host. Everyone will notice him missing.”

Geoffrey paused and stared at me.  It took me a second to realize the obvious mistake I had made.


“Of course. Everyone will assume he’s just fucking some girl in a side room, like he does at every party. Fine, I’ll be there.”
“No guests for you as usual?”
I glanced towards the shed.
“Actually... there may be one.”
Geoffrey raised his eyebrows at me, but didn’t press the issue.  He helped me move a few more boxes before driving off.  Over the next six hours or so, I managed to clear out the entire basement, refurbish the hidden bookcase rooms how I wanted to, and even make myself a sandwich for lunch.  I can be remarkably productive when I put my mind to it, I thought as I hit the shower.


I stepped out of the shower and toweled myself off before glancing out the window.  The late spring sun was low in the sky, but still a couple hours off from setting. I slipped on some fresh clothes, just a pair of long athletic shorts, a t-shirt, and some flip-flops.  No sense in wearing boxers this late in the day. After walking down a few flights of stairs, I pad my way through the basement, admiring my handiwork.  Just seven or eight hours ago, these halls and rooms were filled with old boxes, books, and piles of crap that had accumulated over the past dozen years. Walking out the door into the fresh air, I passed the giant pile I had made on the driveway.  In a few days, the garbage men would come by and clear it away, and another worthless impediment inadvertently set up by parents would be removed forever.

Heading across the yard, I approached the shed.  In the late afternoon, set discreetly behind the trees, it looked peaceful, another ordered part of the garden.  I smiled at the thought as I undid the lock and pulled the doors, feasting my eyes on the site before me.

The shed was hot.  A full day under the blazing sun with no ventilation will heat up any small structure, and the shed was probably pushing 80 or 90 degrees. I would have hated being stuck in here all day.  Thankfully, I didn’t have to. Nor would I ever have to.  My pretty little slave, Liam, on the other hand...  Liam looked up at me as I entered the shed.  He squinted his eyes, having not yet adjusted to the sunlight streaming in behind me.  From his point of view, I must have been near invisible, just a dark shadow set against the blazing sun.

“M-master...” he begged, “Please...”  He didn’t need to say anything else.  I was the one who eight or nine hours before had spread his legs wide and tied hist ankles to the pipe, forcing him to stand with legs spread.  I had tied his wrists together behind his back, and then tied the rope over one of the the ceiling beams, forcing him to painfully keep his arms up in the air and to stand bent at the waist.  I had shoved the butt plug up his ass, tied it there, set it on repeating shock to clench his asshole tight, and then beat his ass with a riding crop as I fucked his mouth before blasting my load over his pretty face.  And then I had left him in there, in the hot shed, the estim plug still in his ass, his red beaten ass pointing in the air, sweating away.

He wasn’t dehydrated at this point, but he must have been very thirsty and completely exhausted.

“Shhh, shhh” I whispered comfortingly to him as I squatted down and cupped his cheek in my hand.  “It’s alright, it’s over. You did well.”  I kissed him gently on the lips before standing up and unplugging the estim.

I gently ran my hands over his bruised and sore ass. He moaned as I did, and I slowly untied the ropes that kept the butt plug shoved inside him.  I pulled the plug out with gentle plop, and his tight hole closed up immediately.

“Hmmmm, how tight would you say you are, Liam?”
“I... I don’t know, master.”

I placed the blunt tip of my pinky finger on his hole and pushed it in. His hole gripped tightly around.
“Clench.” I ordered.

He did, and I could barely turn the finger around inside him. Perfect. I pulled out and continued to untie him.  I undid the ropes tied to the rafter that pulled against his arms. He slowly stood up, and leaned his back heavily against me.  His legs were shaking from his ordeal.  I untied rope that bound his wrists, freeing his hands. He held onto me for support as I kneeled and undid the ropes around his ankles, before tossing the rope and pipe off to the side.

Liam clung to me as I stood up, throwing his arms around my shoulders and burying his face in my chest.  We stood there for a few moments until his legs stopped shaking. I ran my hands down his back and felt him wince and hiss as they ran over his bruised ass.

Knitting my fingers beneath his thighs, I hoisted him up. He wrapped his legs around my waist and buried his head into my shoulder as I walked back to the house.

Heading through the now cleaned and polished basement, I walked through the library, past the old tomes still on their shelves, now freshly dusted.  There before us, the bookshelf stood open, as I had left it, and I carried Liam inside.

The old study room was almost completely bare.  Not much had been left after my father had taken away his desk, books, and drawings years ago.  Turning to the left, I entered the side room. The old single bed had been left there, and it wasn’t hard to find an old but clean bedspread for it.  I gently lay Liam down on the bed, and he squirmed as his sore ass hit the covers before rolling over on to his front.  I let him lay there for a few minutes as I busied myself around the rooms.

The room Liam was resting in was his new bedroom, and contained solely his bed. The room itself was tiny, about 8ft by 6ft.  I had seen closets that were bigger than it.  Attached to it was a small bathroom. Sink, shower, toilet.  The only door to the bathroom led to the bedroom, and the only other door in the bedroom led into the small former study.  The door from the study to the bedroom locked, from the outside.  The only piece of furniture in the study was an old bureau I had found in the basement and moved in.  In it, I had placed all of Liam’s clothes and most of my toys and bondage implements.  The system I had set up was simple.  Liam, on nights when he didn’t sleep with me, would be confined to his bedroom.  When he was not in the bedroom, he was under my control.  I could decide what clothes he could wear, what he would do, what he would eat, when he would sleep.  Complete and total control through order and restraint.  What had once been my father’s study suite was now to be my dungeon and Liam’s prison.

I opened and closed the drawers one by one, checking again to make sure each one had its proper contents organized correctly.  I felt a pair of arms wrap around me, and I looked over my shoulder to find Liam behind me, still butt naked, holding onto me, his face buried in the back of my shirt.  He breathed in deeply and smiled. “You smell nice” he muttered.
“Oh?”
“Mm-hmm”
“Aren’t you tired?”
“Yesh... very sleepy, but still horny.” I could feel his growing cock pushing against me.  The little bastard had been teased all day but I hadn’t let him get off. Of course he would be horny.

I turned around in his arms and kissed him. I pushed my tongue past his lips and into his mouth. He slipped his hands beneath my shirt and ran them over my chest and stomach. I stripped off my shirt and let it hit the floor.  Standing there only wearing athletic shorts and flip flops with naked asian boy pressed up against me, I felt my cock harden and push against him. He giggled and grinded his naked loins on my erection. I pushed him backwards as we kissed, through his bedroom and into his bathroom, kicking off my flip flops as I did.  I shoved him into the shower and turned on the water. He yelped as the initially cold water hit him, and I chuckled as I slipped out of my shorts, my hard cock springing free.  The water warmed and I followed him into the shower, pushing up against the wall, pinning his arms above his head as I kissed him again.

I grabbed the bottle of shampoo and squeezed out a dollop before rubbing it into his hair. Leaving him to rinse it out, I grabbed the bar of soap and lathered up his body, letting my hands explore every inch of his smooth, dusky skin. I ran them over his pert nipples and smooth stomach before stroking his hard cock with my soapy hands.  He groaned, leaned his head back, rinsing the shampoo from his hair as his tongue darted out of his half closed lips, the water splashing on his face before beading and running down his body in streams of light mixed with the white foam of shampoo and soap lather.

I turned him around and lathered his back, tickling his underarms as I did.  He planted his hands on the shower wall and invitingly stuck his ass out as I soaped it, cupping his perfectly formed cheeks in my hands.  There didn’t seem to be too much bruising from the earlier day’s ministrations, and what there was would fade in the next day or so. Perfect.  I wanted to take him right there, fuck his tight hole hard with my massive throbbing cock. Feel his wet, slippery body buck against mine as I plunge into him again and again, the water pouring down around us.  He would moan and beg for me to fuck him harder as I would grunt and wrap my arms around him, grabbing his shoulders, clutching him tightly, pounding him into the wall.

“You’ve been soaping my ass for the past five minutes” his voice breaks my day dream. I look up to see him staring down at me with those wide brown eyes, smiling. His smiles are so cute and heartwarming. I smile back and stand up, turning his body into the shower spray.

I pulled his body against mine, my cock pressing against the small of his back.  I absentmindedly thumbed his nipples while my right hand started slowly pumping his cock.

“You’ve been a good little slave, Liam.”
“Thank you, master”  His voice was steady, but beneath it, I heard a building moan of pleasure.
“I think I’ll keep you around. Would you like that?”
“Y-yes master” he stuttered this time, and his eyes were closed as my hand worked his cock, bringing him closer to the edge.
“Even if at times it means pain and submission?”
“oh god, yes, master...”  I could hear him getting closer.
“Do you want to come, slave?”
“Oh please, let me come, master, let me come...”  His head was lolled back on my shoulder at this point, and he was thrusting wildly into my hand, trying desperately to get off.  I loosened my grip and slowed my movements, extending his time on the edge.
“Oh? And what will you do for me if I let you?”
“I-I don’t know, master. Anything!”
“Anything strikes me as a pretty good deal...” I mused as I pumped him harder, feeling his body quiver against mine.
“I’m coming!” he gasped as his body spasmed, and a long, thick stream of cum arched out of his cock, splashing against the wall. And then another stream, followed by another, each one slightly less than the one before it.  He collapsed against me and I held up him as the water poured down around us.

After a few minutes, I turned off the water and grabbed a towel, drying us both off with it.  He was sleepy, though I still felt wide awake.  I carried him into his bedroom and lay him down on the bed before heading over to the bureau.  By the time I got back with his clothes, he was fast asleep.  I set them down beside him and let him nap as I gathered up my own clothes and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment