Pages

Monday, March 28, 2011

Grindr: Another Reason to Make Sweet, Sweet Love to My Iphone

For those of you who don't know, Grindr is an Iphone app that takes advantage of the Iphone's GPS capabilities to let you know who else has Grindr nearby and how far away from you they are.  Also, it lets you see a picture of them, chat with them, and see whatever information they've scribbled down on their profile.

Oh yeah, it's also advertised as a way to "Find Gay, Bi, Curious guys nearby."  Pretty much it's an easy way to hookup.

Now, I haven't used Grindr much, largely because I got an Iphone all of two weeks ago. However, I did use it a couple nights ago.

To read this story, follow the jump:

Saturday night, I was at a concert.  The music was good, and I was sitting with friends, so I was having a good time. Plus, Luke was the lead singer, and besides being a good singer, he's also still smoking hot and just fun to watch.  I've heard that he gets absolutely wasted before he performs, which really wouldn't surprise me at all considering how shy he is sober and how fun he is drunk.

The previous night, Max had said he would come over after the concert and spend the night in my bed, but I didn't hear from him all Saturday, so I decided during intermission to check out Grindr. Opening it, I found a korean grad student who lived in university housing nearby.  He seemed cute enough, and I have a thing for asians, so it was a win-win.



"Korean twink" is a surprisingly unproductive search term
Also, did you know that there are literally no Korean boys names that begin with the letter "O" when written in English? I didn't until right now.  Which is massively disappointing because for the purposes of this blog, I have a naming schema where the first letter of each pseudonym I use corresponds to the order in which I've slept with that specific boy.  So, Alex was the first, Max was the thirteenth, and I guess I'll have to call him "Owen," even though that name is not Korean at all, was the fifteenth.

I digress.

After the concert, I biked over to Owen's place, which on sober reflection, was a terrible idea. Even though it's spring, this is upstate New York and we're in the midst of another cold snap. It was cold as balls the entire way there.

After I arrived, we sat and talked for a bit before making our way to his bedroom. One of the things I love about asians is how naturally smooth they are.  They tend to have very soft skin and little to know body hair.  What hair they do have is jet black and so straight that it's spikey. Owen was no exception.

We pulled off our shirts and collapsed on his bed, which was little more than a bare mattress on the floor.  Our lips gently touched and we began making out, running our hands up and down each others' body, I was rubbing his cock through his jeans, he was rubbing mine through my corduroy pants.  Belts were loosened, buttons undone, pants were awkwardly kicked off as fingers found nipples and circled them gently, then twisted them.  I lay on my back as Owen ran his tongue over my nipples and  moved down to my cock. He bobbed his up and down on my cock, his fingers wrapped around my shaft and his tongue swirling around the head of my cock. Turns out he can't deep throat, but as I've said before, neither can I. He rimmed me as well, which felt quite nice. However, I got the sense that I was becoming something of a bottom in this encounter, and I rather wanted to top him (I had previously established that he was versatile).  So, I flipped him over, and attacked first his nipples, then his cock, and then when I went to rim him and... he stopped me.  "I don't know how clean I am down there, wanna shower?"  We headed to his bathroom and I realized, holy fuck he's got a bath tub.  I LOVE baths. I also live in a dorm with only showers. Damn grad students and their superior housing...  So, we ran a bath and climbed in together.  He sat on my lap and leaned his back against my chest as we made out while the hot water slowly filled up the tub, running over our bodies.  Goddamn, it was nice.

After that, we dried off, climbed back into his bed. As we lay against each other, it became an odd race to see who'd be bottoming.  I got off to a good lead when I slipped a finger into his crack and rubbed it up against his hole. He countered by slipping a finger up my ass and fingering me.  It got to the point where I was horny, he was horny, and he was poking at my hole with his dick.

"Do you have a condom with you?" he asked. "No... don't you have any here? Or any lube?" "No... I don't have boys over much..."

I spat into my hand, worked it into my hole, then guided his cock, jacking myself off as he fucked me.  I came rather quickly, and he pulled out and jacked off.

Got some some tissues, wiped the cum off.
Fell asleep cuddling together.

Woke up, made out, jacked each other off again, tried to top him, but no lube except for saliva plus a thick cock is a bad equation, even though I did manage to loosen him up with a couple fingers. After that, I got dressed, and biked back through the freezing cold to my dorm since I had a meeting at 11, and I wanted to shower and change before that.

Moral of the story? I want to make sweet, sweet love to my Iphone.

No comments:

Post a Comment