Pages

Monday, August 6, 2012

Sex and Lies

 I don't write stories about my encounters too often anymore. There are many reasons for this; I'm lazy, I spend most of my taking making those encounters happen, my naming schema has long ago run out of pseudonyms for everyone I've been fucking, the encounters have become routine, etc.

This story is such an interwoven mess that I'd rather remember all of it, and since it's a good story, I'll share it with you, dear readers.


This past Thursday night, August 2, I had been planning on going to Babylon, the gay nightclub in town, with a group of friends: my gay roommate Will (21, 5'9", 140 lbs or so), a couple lesbian friends of ours, maybe a couple fuck buddies.  Well, early on Thursday the plan started falling apart as people began canceling, and by the time I got out of class around 8 pm, it was down to just Will and me.  Well, Will canceled on me shortly after that to meet up with a fuck buddy of his, so I found myself all by my lonesome.

Horny, I texted a fuck buddy, Ted, at 10 pm.
"Me: Hey, you free tonight?
Ted: I'm going to Babylon
Me: I was going to go, but my friends canceled on me"

No reply.

Turning to grindr, I chatted up a couple people, and one boy in particular, Kurt.  Kurt had messaged me a few weeks previously and we had bantered back and forth, but nothing had ever come of it. Tonight though, he was horny, I was horny and by 10 pm we had exchanged numbers and we're texting.


He sent me some pics and I replied in kind. He's hot; 22, 5'9, 140 lbs, blond with a fauxhawk, smooth, muscle body.  His right arm was in a cast, a roofing accident from a few weeks ago, and on his right shoulder he had a tattoo.

By 10:30, he had asked for my address and made plans to come over. He wanted to clean up first, but so he didn't leave for another hour, but in the meantime, we filled it with texting, finding out if we're both clean, when we last got tested, some teasing picturs of his butt, and my cock, witty exchanges like so:
"Kurt: So ur 9/12 super thick huh
Me: 8 in, super thick. 9.5 is unreasonable
Kurt: Im more about thickness honestly that's what makes it feel good
Me: I'll bet you 10 bucks you've never had a thicker cock
Kurt: Ur right lol
Kurt: I have like no gas lol I'll have the ten lmfao
Me: Haha. Just get your ass over here."

By 11:30, he was  on his way.  Two blocks from my house, he calls me and tells me he ran out of gas. I walk to his stalled car.  He gets out and his pics haven't done him justice, he's hot as fuck.

We walk to the gas station closest to me, chatting about whatever as we do.  Buy a gallon container, ask the store clerk how the hell the overly complicated contraption works ("oooooh, you take out the spigot like that, pop the top cap, insert it through, and then screw it over... why didn't they just sell the spigot on that outside to begin with?"), and got a gallon of gas. Already, I'm in 14 bucks for this hookup.

We walk back to his car. On the way a friendly weed dealer stops, asks for a light.  Kurt smokes, so he gave the guy a light and the guy gave us a phone number, a name, and a nickel bag of his product. We poured the gallon in his tank and drove the two blocks to my house.

My car that Will had borrowed earlier was in the drive, so I knew he had to be home. We went up to my room, and stripped off our clothes while making out.  He was dressed like a gay teenager, hollister shirt, tank top undershirt, green aussiebum briefs, the usual get up for a twink.  I was wearing shorts, a t-shirt, boxers, the usual for me.

We make out, he sucks my cock a bit, I suck his, I flip him on to his front and bury my tongue in his ass. He moans. Loudly.  I reach my arms under his legs, pulling his ass up higher in the air, letting me bury my face deeper into his smooth, tanned crack, tonguing his tight hole.  He's begging to be fucked at this point and I'm only to happy to oblige him.  My condoms are behind me on the shelf, but my dick's already at his hole.  "I can fuck you without a condom, if you'd like." He looks up at me, "you're clean, right?" "Yep, tested last month, clean across the board, you?" "Yeah." Having confirmed what we both knew, I plunged into his tight, clean ass. Note: kids at home, never fuck bare.

It was amazing. He was moaning, shouting for me to fuck him harder, blow my load inside him. I grabbed his arm, I covered his mouth with my hand, I rammed into him over and over again, shaking the bed and knocking his head into the wall a few times.

He  played with his cock as I fucked him and came, shooting his load all over his stomach and chest. I pulled out, jerked myself off while he played with my chest, and added my load to his on top of him before licking it up.  We cuddled for a little bit, enjoying the endorphins flowing through us, the warmth of our close naked buddies, him nestled into a little spoon against me. I could get used to having someone sleep there.

Ten, twenty minutes later he lets me know he has to leave. He has a doctor's appointment in the morning for the broken arm to be looked at and he's beginning to feel his lack of pain pills.  I help dress him, send him on his way.

At 1:13 am, just as he's left, I text him:
"Me: That was so fucking hot. Let me know when you get home safe.
Kurt: Will do that was awesome
1:32 am
Kurt: I'm home now thanks again man
Me: No problem. Sleep well and dream of my cock. Good night"

I go to sleep. My phone awakens me.
It's 4:03, and I have a text from Ted:
"Ted: Sup? U awake? I'm home drunk lol. Wanna come stay the night with me? We can mess around..
Ted: I'm sooo horny...
Ted: I wanna taste ur cock... u up man?
Me: Can't right now. I've got work in a couple hours
Ted: Ohh... well I'm home alone... would u wanna come over to cuddle?
Me: Not right now. 18 hours from now, sure
Ted: Ugh...ok...goodnight then..
Me: Goodnight
Ted: I'm so horny for u.. even if u just came over to sleep wit me I would be content...
Me: Stay horny. I'll fuck you properly after work
Ted: Lol ok man..."

Ted's a cute guy, but has one of the most drama filled sex lives of any kid I know. He's 23, 5'7", 135 lbs-ish, but he despite being legally and physically an adult, he reminds me of the maturity level of a teenager. I had last fucked him the last day of May. Fucked him so hard that he had bled (see: Big Cock Problems, he was one of the four bottoms). Halfway into our foreplay, though, he had taken a call from an ex-boyfriend. Afterwards, he spent half an hour calling around for weed in the middle of the night.  In the shower, I noticed the scars on his arm from him cutting.  He talked to me about his stress, his depression, his being so far from his home in Cali, how he had just quit his job earlier that week, his drama with his boyfriend, how he was thinking about selling his video games to pay rent, but that the only thing he liked in life was smoking weed while playing video games, going to Babylon, and sex.  The kid has a fucked up, drama filled life is what I'm saying. But, he's a hot fuck, so if he wants to hop in my bed again, he's welcome to it.

He and his roommate, a gay man in his 50s, gave me a ride back that night, since I didn't get my car up here until a few weeks after that.  His older roommate leered at me, saying he was looking forward to seeing me again, while Ted mentioned that my fucking him was like trying to drive a school bus through a garden hose.  The roommate's eyes widened at bit at that and I noticed him adjust his gaze on me a tad lower.

Well, at work on Friday, I texted Ted to see if he was still on for that night.  He begged off, saying that he was hungover, that he had been to the dentist's that morning and was dealing with being foggy from the Novocaine, that he had to kick out a homeless kid who had been living with him.  At 7ish that night, I texted him again to see if he was feeling better, I got no reply, so I settled in for the night with a half gallon of ice cream and grindr.

That's when I decided to reconsider my thoughts on Jamie.  See, Jamie had shown up on my grinder about a mile away a couple weeks ago. 18 years old, 5'8, 125 lbs, long red hair. He was cute.

I talked with him a bit, and it turned out he was very submissive.  An absolute godsend. The downside? He live an hour away out in the boonies and had no car.  If I wanted him, I would have had to drive two hours there and back to pick him up and two hours again to drop him off.  Four hours is unreasonable for a one night hookup. Tuesday night, July 31st, I had considered picking him up and keeping him as a pet for about four nights before dropping him off at home on Saturday (he's at the Kingdom Bound concert in upstate NY this week and needed to be home in time to get to it; yes, his family and friends are conservative Christians, and yes, he's a flamboyant little fag boy who's proud he's a Virgo and considers himself a wiccan/polytheist-of-the-greek-and-norse-gods-persuasion, don't ask me how that works).

Well, Tuesday night I considered picking him up, and sat at the local gay coffee shop with Will and a lesbian friend of ours discussing the logistics of it.  They voted no repeatedly: how did I not know he wasn't running away from home? How did I know he was 18? What if he stole or wrecked our shit when he was at our house? what if sexually we weren't compatible? Several, several good reasons.  Later, our other roommate, Kevin, also voted no repeatedly. As well as our favorite waiter, Billy, at our favorite diner.

I explained that I couldn't pick him up.  But that night we skyped. And an hour and a half later, I knew I had to have him, that I could answer all of those questions my friends had, and that I'd pick him up Wednesday night.  Well, a friend of his got kicked out of her house by her parents and ended up spending a couple nights at his place, so he had to look after her.  We made plans for Thursday, August 9 and left it at that.

Until Friday evening, that is.  I hit him up, he was free both that night and Saturday night, as long as I could get him home by Sunday at noon.  I could.  So, I drove out there. By 9:30ish I was where google maps had told me to go, and it was not his house. Specifically, it was a house currently occupied by a group having a bible study who were as thoroughly confused to see me as I was to see them.  Thankfully, bible study people in the middle of nowhere are surprisingly nice, and a man there offered to direct me where I wanted to go.  He talked with Jamie on the phone, found out where he lived, and then drove there with me following behind him.  Ridiculously nice of him.

Well, Jamie hopped in the car, and I backed out of his drive way, ramming into his mailbox on the way.  Headed back to the city on the freeway, I hit a 100 mph at times, leaving him in a quivering terrified state in the passenger's seat, mumbling "you're so goddamn lucky you're hot."

I asked him if he brought his ID, partially so I could verify his age, partially so we could possibly go to Babylon.  He had forgotten it, grabbing his debit card instead. What a shame.

I found out about him - an aspiring singer, graduated from high school a year early when he was 16, went to college for a semester in Pennsylvania, dropped out because it was too hard and was headed to a boonies community college in the fall. I told him he should go to the community college in the city, it would be a better fit. He shrugged that off.

I took him back to my room. There, stripping him down, I found that he has the largest cock of anybody I've ever fucked, almost as big as mine.  Slightly shorter, a bit of an upward curve, and slightly wider side to side, but more oval shaped and less thick over all. I also found him slightly more hairy than I liked - hairy ass, tuft of hair on his chest, a five o'clock, all undesirables on a twink like him.  I trimmed with an electric razor, dragged him to the shower, and properly shaved him.  He had already done his pubes, but it was the rest that needed looking after.

Satisified with my work, I dragged him upstairs and fucked him hard, binding his hands together and refusing to let him cum.  After I had splattered my cum over him, I broke out my birdlocked chastity cage, locked up his cock, tied his arms to one end of my bed, and went to sleep.

In the morning, I found that his chastity device had fallen off in the middle of the night.  I made him suck my cock and then spanked him, first with my hand, then with my slipper, before finally I beat him with my belt.  He loved it.  I retied him, his hands behind his back and fucked his ass hard again. still not letting him cum.  After that, I tied up the lose end of the roped to a chin up bar, and watched him forced to stand there, struggling to get free. But, my knots were good and clever and the rope was too tight. After several minutes of futile struggling, he gave up.

I relocked his cock in a CB-6000 and cuffed his hands before making him suck my cock again. I believe this is when I introduced him to ass to mouth, something he was at first unwilling to do, but then did without second thought.

At this point, I had cum twice or three times, and I still hadn't let him cum.  He was horny as fuck, and begged to know if a threesome could happen.  So, I called up Jesse.  Jesse was a guy I had started talking online with a couple years.  I was 19 at the time, looking for sex. He was 26, a twink who had realized he wasn't really a twink anymore and looking to settle down.  Nothing happened between us. Earlier this summer, at the end of May, he hit me up again. This time, he was jaded and not looking to settle down. I was still looking for sex, but my standards had risen. A 28 year old  former twink didn't interest me too much.  But, the 21 year old bottom he wanted to tag team with me did.  We fucked that boy, twice, the second time my huge cock made him bleed - again, see the Big Cock Problems post - and the poor boy decided his ass had had enough and didn't want to hook up again. I hadn't seen Jesse since.

Well, when Jesse heard I had an 18 year old begging to be tag teamed, he invited us over.  I took Jamie there, cock locked up in a CB, his hands cuffed in front of him, and we had our way with him. The cuffs came off, then his clothes, finally he was so horny he begged for the CB to come off, it was hurting him.

Completely naked, I fucked his tight ass, pounding into it again and againa, reducing him from a boy on his hands and knees to a moaning mess sprawled on the bed, finally begging for me to stop, he just couldn't take it anymore. Jesse and I blasted him with our cum and then Jamie and I hopped in the shower.

Jesse and I caught up a bit. He had been busy and away, so he actually hadn't gotten laid since the last time he and I were together. He had been planning on fucking a hot blond kid Thursday, but the kid said he didn't have enough gas to get out to Jesse's house.  "Wait..." I said, "Kurt?"  "Yeah, why?" "Huh... I fucked him Thursday night. He ran out of gas on the way to my house." "son of a bitch." As Jamie and I headed out, Jesse gave us some beer and cider to take with us, as he was clearing out from a party he had.

It was only four or so in the afternoon, so we planned on driving to the Main Street Festival which was happening that weekend.  Nearly there, Will texted us asking to pick him up too, so we doubled back to the house, got him, and the three of use wandered the street for a couple hours, looking at artwork and eating tasty treats.  An acquaintance of mine ran into us and walked with us for a bit, and Will and I ran into our lesbian friend.

After that, we headed back to the house.  There were two major things scheduled that evening. One was the underwear party at Babylon, where everyone showed up only in their underwear and danced.  I wanted to go, as did Will, a fuck buddy's of Will, and Jamie. Now, Jamie didn't have ID, but I figured we could beg and plead our way in.  The other event was a rather mundane game night at my professor's house. I had promised to be there, and as that man has more direct influence on my life than any other person alive, I generally avoid pissing him off. So, I had to go there for a couple hours, which left the question of what to do with Jamie.

I tied him to the bed, tied a vibrator to his cock, shoved a vibrator and a butt plug up his ass, and left him there with a closed pocket knife and his cell phone within reach.  I had, when tying him, left the ropes a bit looser than usual, figuring it was safer to make the bondage weak than to cut off his circulation.  I told him to struggle a bit for me, and it seemed reasonably secure, so I left around 7:30. Without informing Will that I had left a bound 18 year old boy in the room next to his.

Of course, I'm only at my prof's house for 10 minutes before Jamie calls, informing me that I loosened my knots too much, and he had slipped out.  I told him to take a nap.

By 10:30 pm, I had returned to the house.  We needed to get to the underwear party and pick up Will's fuck buddy along the way, but Jamie didn't have any underwear he thought was sexy enough.  So, he borrowed a white pair of Will's aussiebum briefs.  Will also wore a blue pair of aussiebum briefs.  Jamie tried to convince me to wear a jock strap, but I settled for my remarkably comfortable Tony Bahama boxers.

We drove to Will's fuck buddy's house, and that's where we met Tom.  Tom is 21, 5'8, 140lbs or so, and he and Will had fucked Friday night (Will had borrowed my bike to meet up with him).  Conveniently enough, Tom was a part time drag queen at Babylon, meaning that he was able to call ahead and get Jamie in without ID, on the grounds that I would vouch for him being 18.  We got there and got in without a hitch.

Pulling off our clothes, it turns out Tom was wearing an aussiebum jock strap. He looked at me in my boxers and said "What are you? Straight?" And with that, we entered Babylon.

It was awesome.

Everywhere there were hot boys dancing with each other, 90% naked, as the music thumped, the alcohol flowed, the lights flashed and the boys ground against each other.  We needed some liquid courage, so I got a jack and coke and something fruity for Jamie.  I downed the drink, poured the fruity stuff down his throat, and we danced. He was shy at first, being in nothing but a tight, tight white pair of briefs, surrounded by strangers, but as the drink hit, and the more we danced, the looser and more fluid his movements became, the more he ground against me, and the more flirty he was with strangers.

I, for one, enjoyed the eye candy. There was a hot pair of gaysians going at it, a femmy boy in black boxer briefs showing off on top of one of the tables, and this hot twink couple in blue briefs and his much hotter boyfriend in green boxer briefs. Green shorts was even in the hot body contest that night, showing off his tight body and extremely good dance moves, as well as a very careful placement of his hand while let him drop his shorts to show off his ass and pubes while still being modest enough for the establishment. He ended up losing, but I thought he was the hottest one there.  Will and Tom were dancing well together as well, and before long, Will, Tom, blue briefs, and greenshorts were dancing in one grinding four-person deep messs, making out with each other and putting on a spectacular show. At this point, I had encouraged Jamie to dance with this muscular guy in his 20s who Jamie had been hankering after and who had showed a good bit of interest in my twink pet.  While they went at it, I was about to make my move on the black boxer briefs boy when I felt a tap on my shoulder.

Spinning around, I found myself face to face with Mike. See, Mike Nguyen is a 19 year old, 5'7, 130 lb, Vietnamese kid who I had slept with in May.  In fact, he was one of the the four bottoms who bled during that one week in May (for those keeping track at home, that makes three of the four boys from Big Cock Problems make a surprise return this weekend).  Mike was cute, and he was a good fuck. But after we hooked up two times, he wanted to date me. I told him no.  What followed was a love-hate-indifference relationship, where he would text or call me every couple of weeks to profess his love, wanting to watch a movie or go rafting or go to a theme park, and then jealously canceling whatever plans when I, for instance, would grab dinner with a friend, or tell him I'm not interested in dating him, filling him with deep hatred of me. On my part, I was mostly indifferent.  Nice guy, good fuck, just really, really clingy.

"Hey Mike, I thought you said you didn't want to see me again." "I didn't. But we're both here." He was in blue boxer briefs and looked good. He sidled up to me and started dancing, grinding his ass against my cock.  We danced and made out, and I steered our dance into joining Jamie and his new friend.  I ground on Mike, who ground on Jamie, who was simultaneously being ground on by his muscular new beau.  Mike said something to me. "Hmmm?" "Who are you here with?" "Him," I said, indicating Jamie.  Mike looked jealously at him, then turned his head to me and kissed me. I made out with him again while grinding into his ass.


At this point, Babylon was winding down. It was late, 2ish in the morning, and the crowd was trickling out. Tom, Will, Jamie, Mike, greenshorts, bluebriefs, and I found ourselves changing at the same time. Will and Tom introduced us to Ike (bluebriefs) and Ed (greenshorts) and apparently a foursome was being planned. We all agreed to meet at our favorite diner, with Tom riding with Ike and Ed, and Will, Jamie, and I headed in my car. I asked Mike what he was up to, and he said he needed to get home.

So, our two cars drove down to the diner with Will texting Billy on my phone to let them know we were on our way.  Billy joined us at the table and the seven of us sat, ate and talked until 3:30ish in the morning.  At this point, everyone was bone tired.  Ed and Ike decided to go home and sleep, but numbers were exchanged and a rain check was promised.  Tom, Will, Jamie and I headed to my car and we discussed crashing at Tom's place or at Will's and mine.  That's when Tom realized he left his keys in Ed's car.  We drove back to my and Will's place and Tom managed to reach Ed. By this time, Ed and Ike were long gone, but they promised to drop off Tom's keys in the morning. This seemed acceptable, so we all decided to crash.  It was 4:30 am now, and I had to get Jamie home before noon, so I begged off and went to bed.  At some point, Jamie wearing only Will's white briefs joined me.

We got up early, around 9ish.  I stripped the briefs off Jamie and we jacked each other off.  I finally let him cum. Two days of cum pent up cum poured out of his cock and pooled on his stomach, but it wasn't as impressive as I'd imagine. I added my fourth or fifth load of the weekend to the pool on his stomach, then got a towel for him.

Around 9:30, we pulled on our clothes, and he put on Will's briefs. "Wait, don't you need to give those back to him?" "No, he said he gave them to me."  "Okay."

Jamie wanted the cider Jesse gave us, so I put it in the back of the car and we drove back to his home. On the way, I gave him two pieces of advice: 1) study something in addition to music as a back up, computer science, math, engineering, anything solid would do,  and 2) transfer to the community college in the city - out in the boonies, there's no gay community, in the city, he could find his niche.  He told me he'd consider it.

I drove back to the city, arriving home at 11:30ish.  Ed had dropped off Tom's keys, so Tom, Will, and I grabbed lunch together. As we sat talking over lunch, the conversation turned, as one could expect to sex.  I don't remember how, but it came out that Tom really wanted to sleep with Kurt.  "Wait... really? I just had him Thursday." "Fuck you, bitch, I'm jealous."  He then started talking about Kurt's relationship with his ex-boyfriend, Ted. "WHAT!? Blond Ted  a mile over that way? Lives with the old dude?" "Yeah, you know him?" "I slept with him in May!" "... he rejected me. I hear he's a hooker now, selling himself for $200 an encounter." Knowing Ted, that wouldn't surprise me. But holy shit, what a small gay world.  Tom and I continued comparing notes.  It turns out, we had only slept with three of the same people. "But if you've slept with Luke, I'll be really jealous." "No... he was on my freshman hall though - we had a couple near misses."

Will and I drive Tom to his work, conveniently just as a massive storm passes through.  The way back, we're caught in the most torrential downpour I've seen all summer.  Will and I rush into the house and close all the windows. He then takes my car to the grocery store while I go upstairs to my computer.

Jamie's tumblr blog is open. He showed it to me earlier. In another window I stalk his Facebook page.  Tumblr junk... hot boys... gamer nerd stuff.... Virgo stuff... anime nerd stuff... Virgo stuff...  On his Facebook page, it says he's excited, his birthday is in 30 days from August 1, and he goes to college the day after that.  And on his tumblr it says he's 17.

I flip further back through his tumblr. July 30th, black and white pictures of him making out with a boy, and a post about a boy he thinks he might love. And on his facebook, the same boy has posted on his wall a few times, and his Facebook says "in a relationship" with that same boy - anniversary? July 29th...

Does his bf know that he's being cheated on? Are they open? Scrolling back through tumblr... July 24th:

"Sooooo Grinder:
… How the fuck did I find a sweet nice hot guy from Grindr.
I mean like… what.
what.
God he’s sexy as fuck."

Wait... what day did I message Jamie? It was around that time. It was the week I saw the TDKR, a few days before, and I saw that movie July 27th...

When Will returned, he mentioned to me "Well, I better do a good job washing those briefs I lent to Jamie." "He thought you gave them to him." "well, I didn't. Get them back from him when you bring him back up here."

Jamie, what am I to make of you? You're adorable and good in bed, but you lied about your age, you lied about your boyfriend, and you lied about Will's briefs.  We're going to need to chat when I get you up here again.

No comments:

Post a Comment