Pages

Thursday, June 28, 2012

The Art of Liam's Mistake part 4

Part 4 of the series of Damian's paintings. This is from Part 4 of Liam's Mistake, click after the jump to read the relevant passage.

I walked around him to his front, and stared at his body, once again shuddering from the current clenching his hole tight, his head staring straight down, grimacing, but his cock still throbbing.  Whether it was the pain, the fear, or the estim that was turning him on, I couldn't be sure, but it pleased me.  My quaking little slave boy was pure sex and my cock throbbed painfully at the sight.  I placed the crop beneath his chin and lifted his head with it, so that he could stare up at me standing above him, his large brown eyes wide.  My own eyes, jagged blue and green with flecks of yellow flashed with lightning as I smiled down at him.  I slapped his cheek with my hard, thick cock before thrusting the blunt tip right to the edge of his lips.  His little pink tongue flashed and teased the under side of my cock's head, and I groaned with pleasure and leaned forward, pushing the tip of my cock into his mouth. He swirled his tongue around the head of my cock and teased my piss slit before sucking me in deeper.  The boy is a natural cocksucker, and I loved to see his lips spread around my girth as I filled his mouth.

I ran my left hand through his dark hair as I fucked his face, feeling his body tremble and tense with the shocks, his gasping for breath when I pulled back, and his shudder as I plunged back in while whipping his ass with my crop. His soft, velvet tongue teased my cock and the back of his throat massaged my head.  I fucked his face and whipped his ass until it glowed bright red, occasionally pulling my cock out of his mouth to slap his face with it before shoving it back in.  Finally, when I felt myself close, I pulled out and stroked my cock, coming on his face in long, white spurts, coating him with my cream.  He was shuddering again from the shocks in his ass when I ran my fingers through his dark hair.  I walked past him to place the crop back on the shelf, slapping his ass as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment