Pages

Friday, June 8, 2012

The Art of Liam's Mistake, Part 1

A friend who goes by the handle "Damian" has agreed to provide some sketches of scenes in Liam's Mistake.  Here's a scene from the first one. Personally, I think it's very hot.


Follow the jump to read the excerpt from Liam's Mistake used for this sketch.



I turn around and smile at him, letting him see the tools of his torture and imagining his own punishment.  His eyes spread wide and fear, and he struggles on the bed, writhing away from me as best he can.  I just smile and pick up the collar.  I chain it around his neck, securing it with a padlock.

I take the two cuffs and wrap them around his wrists, before locking them to the length of chain.  I then pull the chain up his back and lock it to the back of his collar.  His hands secure, I uncinch the belt that I had used to secure him before and take off the towel gag.

Liam remains silent as I take a seat on the other side of the room, facing him as he struggles upright and sits on the edge of the bed.  Despite his arms pulled up behind his back and chained to the collar he wears around his neck, he still maintains a spirit of rebellion.  He shares it with me, expressing it in his posture, his head leaning forward, his shoulders drooping, his mouth formed into a pout.

We stare at each other for a few moments, his eyes filled with defiance, mine with contempt.

“You want this, you know.” I say to him.
“Really.” he sarcastically replies.
“Yes,” I continue smoothly, “You want to feel bound and helpless as my hands slowly caress my skin.  You want to me gently run my tongue around your precious nipples, tingling and teasing you as you struggle to push away, but can’t.  You want to feel my hand on your cock, running softly up and down your shaft, slowly, oh so slowly, teasing, tantalizing, torturing you with pressure.”
“You’re a sick freak.” He says as he turns his head away.  The copper tone of his skin makes his blush difficult to see, but his hardened cock gives away his lie.
“Maybe I am.  But you enjoy it, whether you know it or not, your body does.”
“I don’t know what you mean,” Liam says, continuing to avert my gaze.
“Of course you do, look at you.  Your cock is throbbing, your nipples are hand, you’re even beginning to pant a little bit. You want it.”
Liam doesn’t reply, he sits there, embarrassed, but clearly aroused.
“Come over here” I say calmly.  He does nothing.
“I said get over here now.”

He stands up slowly, his cock standing straight out as he does, and walks slowly over to where I sit, stopping and standing still a few feet from me.

“There, that wasn’t so I hard,” I say as I reach out and grab his balls, making him flinch slightly.  Tugging lightly on his sack, I force him to come even closer, until he’s straddling my legs.  I place my hands on his hips and run them slowly, gently over his body, feeling his soft, smooth flesh beneath my fingers, the planes of his back, the smooth orbs of his ass.  He shudders and leans in involuntarily as my fingers dig into the soft flesh of his butt.  I lean my head in, and my tongue darts out, making slow lazy circles around one of his nipples, then the other.  Liam moans softly in pleasure, feeling his hard nipples teased by my tongue, his body explored by my hands, his own hands chained behind him, powerless to stop, even if he wanted to.

My head moves lower, and I circle my tongue along the head of his penis, then run it along his slit, delighting in hearing his gasps of pleasure.  My lips slide gently over the head as my mouth slowly engulfs his cock, and I feel him thrust forward trying to grind into my face.  I take my mouth away, and he sighs in disappointment.  I pick up the bottle of KY and squeeze some out into my hand.  I then reach between his legs and run the lube in his crack, between his cheeks, he blushes, and whispers “Please…please don’t…” but my hand continues, and I slowly circle his anus with my well-lubricated fingers, feeling the puckered hole clench involuntarily beneath my fingers.

My mouth returns to his cock, and his as I gently run my tongue along his head again, I slowly push my finger against his hole, feeling, with satisfaction, his body tremble as it slips in and hearing his sudden gasp.  My lips slip over the head of his cock once more as I slowly move my finger in and out of the sweating, panting Asian boy straddling my legs.  Another fingers joins the first, then another, stretching and widening him as my mouth moves slowly up and his cock.  He starts moving, slowly at first, then faster as the tension in his body builds, desperate to be released.  He’s so close, so close… and then the mouth leaves and the fingers slide out, leaving an open hole behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment