Pages

Sunday, June 10, 2012

The Art of Liam's Mistake, Part 2

Once again, Damian graces us with his absurdly hot artwork. As before, excerpt follows below.







Returning to the trunk, I pull out a few more things.  A couple more leather cuffs and padlocks. Another length of chain.  A couple small bells.  A special stool with a dildo affixed on top.  And a strange device that Liam doesn’t recognize.  I slowly set up the equipment in the middle of the room.  I attach the cuffs to either side of the stool and the padlock the chain to the back of the stool.  The bells I set aside.  The strange device I plug into the walls and attach the stool.

I turn to Liam on the bed.  He has recovered, somewhat.  He looks exhausted, but his cock isn’t as throbbingly hard as it was before.  His heart rate and breathing levels have returned to normal.  I attach the bells to his collar and his nipple clamps, hanging a padlock from the chain to constantly tug on him.  I guide him over to the stool where I cuff his ankles to the side of the stool, then slowly lower him onto the dildo, the smooth plastic sliding up his hole, still leaking my cum until he’s seated on the stool.  I then take the chain locked to the back of the stool and lock it to the cuffs around his wrists. Finally, I take the device and slide it over his cock.  The head of his cock is now encased in metal, and a small chain dangles from it, where it rests on the metal top of the stool attached to the rest of the device.

He looks at me in fear and confusion.  I smile back at him.  “You’re in for an interesting night.” I tell him.

With that, I flip the switch.  The shock hits his cock, and he screams through the gag as he tries to jump of the stool.  The chain leaves the metal stool, and the connection breaks, but the chain attached to his wrists arrests hinders his movement, and he is left, poised over the stool, the head of the dildo in his rear, a small chain hanging from his twitching member as he crouches over the stool, his legs bent.  His body trembles, and the bells gently ring, the padlock attached to his nipples swinging back and forth.  His legs grow tired, and he slowly lowers himself back onto the dildo.  As he moves down, the chain attached to his cock brushes the stool, and the shock goes through him again, once again launching him upwards.  In realization, he stares at me in fear, begging through his gag.

The endless cycle of pain he is sentenced to is apparent.  If he lowers himself down, not only does it drives a cock up his ass, but his cock is electrocuted.  If he keeps himself up, his legs grow more and more tired, unable to support him long in a bent position.  His legs, as they grow weaker, tremble, causing the bells attached to him to ring and the padlock attached to his nipples to swing back and forth tugging on his clamps.

“Well,” I say, “Good night, I’m going to bed, I’ll see you in the morning.” With that, I leave the room, hearing his muffled screams and the gentle ringing of the bells.

No comments:

Post a Comment