Pages

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Huh, That's Awkward...

In recent months, I have let my online presence dwindle somewhat. Back in September, I deleted my grindr, my Adam4Adam, my Manhunt, and my recon. Last night, feeling horny and lonely, I remade my grindr and my Adam4Adam, against my better judgement. Imagine, to my surprise, when I opened Grindr and saw a familiar face staring back at me. You see, my 18 year old neighbor and childhood friend, has a grindr. I knew he was gay, it's been rather obvious for the past... 8, 10 years, but I didn't know he was out. Furthermore, how do I even properly approach this situation? I can't really hit on him, and even though he's cute, it would feel weird to do so. At the same time, I can't quite ignore him either. He lives 300 feet away from me, and blocking him or ignoring him on grindr would be painfully obvious. So, I did the only reasonable thing available, I sent him a message that said "Well, Hello . Glad to see you came out." I didn't really have anything else to say.

2 comments:

  1. lol so awk thats what happened to me when i made one.... one of my friends who was out (i wasn't at the time) messaged me saying the same thing... it made it kinda awk but was nice cause i then had someone to talk to

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm... well, he hasn't replied. So, I may have inadvertently scared him back into the closet.

    ReplyDelete