Pages

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

When "No" only sorta means "No"

I raped my slave boy last night.

He was sitting at the table in the living room, in front of his computer, about to start a game of League of Legends. I was horny, and frustrated that I hadn't properly fucked him in a few days.  I grabbed him and dragged him to the bedroom before throwing him on the bed.

He said no, and tried to run away, I wrestled him to the bed again. I held him down as I stripped off his clothes.  He kept trying to get out from underneath me. I pinned him down until he became exhausted from struggling. I locked his collar on him, grabbed a bottle of lube, lubed up my cock and his hole, and pressed my cock gently against his hole.

Slave boy in collar and cuffs. not the best pic, but I'm not a photographer
Millimeter by millimeter, I worked my cock inside him, playing with his body as I did. Short, shallow strokes eventually grew longer and deeper as he gave way before my cock.  The first time he moaned "fuck me," it almost took me by surprise.  I hadn't intended for this to be mutually pleasurable, and I thought he wasn't interested in being fucked tonight.  He had even said no, and I had politely informed him, while sitting on top of him, that was I going to ignore his refusal, but that I'd be gentle when I fucked him.

Still, once my cock was inside him, he begged me to fuck him harder, faster. And I gladly obliged. I pounded his ass, over and over until he asked me to stop.

I pulled out, got on my back and had him straddle me. He rode my cock while jacking off, though I kept knocking his hands away to keep him from cumming too soon. After I came in his ass, he came - with my cock still up his ass, shooting his load on my face.

Some boys just want to be used and raped  - my slave boy is one of those.  He never initiates sex and his biggest fantasy is to be gang-raped.  From an outside perspective, it might seem strange, maybe even horrifying, that I would ignore that he denied consent.  On some level, it terrifies me that I enjoy it when he tries to resist - it goes against everything I was taught about respecting other people.  But, at the same time, I enjoy it, he enjoys it, and that's what matters.

1 comment:

  1. Thank god you are back! hope for some more consistant stories! will be checking back more often! glad to see you and your slave boy are still living together happily

    ReplyDelete