Pages

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Liam's Mistake, Part 11: The Art of Seduction

You thought I forgot about this, didn't you? Well, I hadn't. Part 11 of this story, special thanks to those who recently bothered me into finishing it. You're welcome.

    Liam scowled at me as we sped downtown. I smirked back.  “Why do we have to go suit shopping?” he asked.  “Because you don’t have one.”  “What if I don’t like wearing one?” “I’m wearing one, they’re comfortable.” “You’re lying.” “Maybe.” The tailor’s we were going to is a fine little establishment, dating back 120 years.  Save your Armani’s for the fools who care about how much it costs, once you get past a certain quality in suits, anything else is just showing off.  Brooks Brothers will do usually and, in a pinch, Ralph Lauren or Joseph A. Banks, but as long as I was buying a suit at home, the place to do it was at Fergusson and Sons. Ever since my great-great grandfather purchased the services from a young Robert Fergusson, recent immigrant from Scotland, the small establishment has been the tailor of choice for my family.  Their services aren’t cheap, but the quality is good and the customer service is impeccable. Which is why Mr. Adam Fergusson, a balding man in his sixties, was standing on the curb when I pulled up, already alerted of my arrival by a call I had placed when we left.

“Hello there, sir. It’s always a pleasure when you drop by. How may I be of service today?”
“Mr. Fergusson, if you could please outfit my young friend here with a suit, I would be much obliged. Nothing special, single-breasted, ready-to-wear should be fine. I’m going around to park the car.”

With that, I left Liam in the capable hands of the kindly old gentleman, and drove around the corner to the below ground parking garage.  I drove around until I found a familiar Mustang with an open spot next to it, seemingly reserved for me. I pulled in.

“Hello Reggie, walk with me.”
He fell in step behind me rather quickly and we surfaced in the small city block size park atop the garage to find it overrun by pigeons, as usual.  Clearing a bench, I sat down and Reggie sat next to me, jotting down notes in a little pad as I spoke. A few minutes later, my monologue was complete. I turned to him “Any questions?”  I studied his face as I waited for his response.  Dark brown eyes, almost black, pale skin and straight, jet black hair.  A sharply angled face, marred only by his hooked nose.  There was no hesitation, no weakness around his eyes. Only pure conviction.

“None.”
“Then I shall see you tomorrow.”  And with that I left.  There’s an art to doing terrible things.  The garage did not keep records of who entered and who left and there were no cameras in that park. No one was nearby to hear or see us speak. And I had not written anything down, nor did Reggie write down my name.  For all intents and purposes, I had never spoken to him.

Walking briskly to Fergusson’s, I arrived just as Mr. Fergusson was holding up two ties to Liam, comparing them.  Liam was decked out in a well-fitting charcoal grey suit.  Two buttons, single breasted. Off the rack, of course, but that was expected. Black shoes, black dress socks, black belt. White dress shirt, and now that Mr. Fergusson had decided, a red tie.  Liam turned to look at himself in the mirror, examining himself up and down.  Seeing my navy blue suit and me in the mirror, he smiled softly and turned.

“You look good, Liam.”  “I always look good,” he leered back at me. I chuckled softly. It was true.  But there he stood, in his new suit and tie, and suddenly I imagined grabbing him, kissing him, tearing the coat and pants off his body.  A sweep of my arm knocking all the carefully folded and piled shirts and ties off then nearby table, followed by throwing him on his back onto that table and fucking him, holding on to his new red tie like a leash.

In a flash, the sight was gone. I was still standing there looking at Liam, both he and Mr. Fergusson looking expectantly at me. “It looks great, thank you, Mr. Fergusson.”  “Always a pleasure. I have charged the suit to your account, here’s your receipt.”  With that, we left for dinner.


“So you see Liam, the simple rule to keep in mind is that you start from the outside utensils and work your way in with each successive course.  Don’t worry about using the wrong fork, no one actually cares that much anyway.  Also, ordering a steak cooked anything above medium is a horrid waste of meat.” “Jack?” Liam interrupted me.  I paused. “Yes?”  “Why are you doing this?”
“Well, it’s helpful to know for when you go to nice restaurants.”  “No,” he said, gesturing exasperatedly, “I meant this. The food, the clothes, why go through all this trouble?” I paused. Very calmly, I put down the fork I was holding. I felt my heart quicken and I’m sure a vein in my neck twitched. We were seated in the dining room of the Barbour Club. Two well dressed young men, sitting and enjoying a meal. At least a dozen people had seen us enter and sit down.  “What do you mean, Liam?” I said as calmly as I could, “Maybe I like shopping for clothes and eating at fine restaurants.”  “And afterwards, going to plays?” “Yes, and afterwards, going to plays.”  He looked at me thoughtfully, skeptically. “Somehow... I doubt that.”  I swallowed. “How so?” “Because if you did, you would do this more often. I’ve seen your closet, you only have a couple suits.  You cook well at your house, and your friends seemed genuinely surprised to see you at the party last Saturday. So, I deduce that you don’t shop much and you don’t go out much. Which means, there’s a special reason for why you’re doing it now.” “Perhaps,” I allowed, “but what devious ulterior motive might I have?”  Liam leaned in close, placing his hand on my hand thigh and copping a feel of my rapidly hardening. Giving a quick stroke, he whispered, “You do know, you don’t have to seduce me.”  I grinned evilly, instantly relieved, and picking his hand off my thigh I whispered back, “Ah, but I want to.”

After dinner, we walked the five blocks to the theater.  My mother had once insisted that one goes to a theater to be seen almost as much as one goes to see to the play.  For that reason, I was always expected to be well dressed whenever we attended a play, and my mother often reserved a prominent box for us.

Even so, I never really enjoyed the view from a box. I much preferred to be seated a few rows from the front and in the center, where I could get a good view of the show.  And this was a good show. I had never read the original play, though I knew it caused quite a stir when it was first written, but this modern rendition of Spring Awakening was excellent.  There were the few gasps, of course, during “I Believe,” when Hannah’s bare breast and Melchior’s bare ass came into view.  As they finished fucking in the hayloft, Liam lay his head on my shoulder, whispering “Damn, he has a nice ass.” I stifled my chuckle, and as the lights for intermission came up, I grabbed his hand and dragged him to a hidden recess in the theater.  Pressing close to him, I ran my hand up inside his shirt as I kissed him. He pressed close to me in desire, wrapping his arms around me, and we lingered there happily for a few minutes before returning to our seats.

After the play, we walked the dark streets for a half hour, talking.  Walking along the river, I pondered the reflection of the skyline in its dark water.  A single skyscraper’s reflection caught my eye, and I turned to face the actual building. Staring up towards its top floor, I could almost my father staring back down at me. I shuddered and walked on.  Liam continued chattering a bit, but sensing my melancholy, he let his words drift and simply grabbed my hand.  I looked down at him, and he briefly glanced up at me before leaning against me as we walked on.

On the way back to my house, I stopped and parked by the park.  We climbed the dark hill in silence, using a lone light at the top framed by the trees as our only guiding mark.  At the top, a park bench leaned its back against a tree, overlooking the city.

I sat down, and he joined me, curled up against me with my arm draped over his shoulder.  “It’s beautiful,” he said, staring at the skyline. “It is,” I agreed, “there’s something about the rivers and trees and hills that just feels right. The way they flow together is just pleasing.”

We sat there in silence for a little more, just watching and listening to the city.  He kissed me or I kissed him, it’s hard to tell which, and we stayed locked in an embrace.

At some point, he straddled my legs, and in the midst of the kiss he broke off and whispered “Thank you.”  “For what?” “For tonight, for today, for everything.”

I smiled and undid his red tie, then tied it around his eyes, blindfolding him.  Kissing him again, I slowly undid the buttons on his shirt, allowing me to run my hands along his torso, feeling his chest beneath my palms, his ribs beneath my fingers. I tickled his side and he giggled into my mouth, squirming at first, and then turned the squirming into a slow grind on my lap, clearly feeling my hard cock poking him from inside my pants. I undid the top button of my pants and my zipper, letting my cock spring out and rub in between the soft cloth covering his thighs.  He felt it and turned around, rubbing his ass against my cock as he leaned back against my chest.  I wrapped my arms around him and nuzzled his neck, causing him to moan with pleasure. A moan that quickly turned into a hiss and a groan as I bit him along his neck and shoulder.  

I pulled off his coat and shirt, leaving him bare-chested in the night air. My hands found their way to his nipples, as they somehow always did, and found them alert and attentive in the night air. He mewled as I pulled on them and I reflected on how much more he would mewl if they were pierced. Perhaps I should do that. I pushed him off my lap and he stumbled to his feet. He reached up to his blindfold. “Don’t. Hands down at your side. Turn and face my voice.  Good. Now, take off your socks and shoes, hand them here.” He followed my instructions as I gave them, pausing a bit to kneeled down and undo his shoes while blindfolded. When he was finished, he stood up and held them out in front of him and I took them. “Now your pants.” He paused at this, but undid his belt and button and stepped out of his pants and handed them to me as well. I set the belt aside and folded up his pants to put them with the rest of his clothes. “Your briefs.” The tight red briefs he was wearing now was the only left that shielded him from the rest of the world. He turned his head left and right as if looking to see if anyone was around - a futile gesture considering the blindfold he was wearing.  Besids, there was no around. He was mine alone and it was only the two of us on top of that. He took off his briefs and handed them to me. I folded them and put them on the pile. I picked up his belt and stood up. Standing in front of him, I took in his naked, smooth body. Wearing only a blindfold and the chastity on his cock, every smooth, vulnerable inch of him was open.

I took his belt and wrapped it around his neck, passing the extra through the buckle. A cheap, instant choker-leash. I grabbed his clothes and giving the belt a tug, I led him - blindfolded, naked, and chaste - down the hill back to the car.  His clothes, I placed neatly folded on the passenger’s seat. I then closed the door and pushed him back against the car, before leaning down and kissing him. I cupped his balls as we made and felt his cock straining against its cage. Good. Make him want release need it, beg for it.

I bent him over the hood of my car, and knelt down to rim his ass. He moaned as I tongued his hole, and pushed his ass out farther to give me more access. I buried my face between his twin, smooth, gorgeous globes as my tongue circled his tight hole and probed it, making him squirm in lustful ecstasy.  “Oh god, please fuck me sir!” Standing up, I gave him a quick slap on the ass and then guided him to the passenger’s side door. I opened the door. “Hold the door open but don’t climb inside just yet.”

I walked around to the driver’s side and climbed. Pulling out as condom from the glove compartment, I opened the wrappers and slid it over the stick shift.  I rather like manual transmission, it lets you feel the throb and hum of the engine through your hand as you’re driving.  My mustang’s stick shaft was a narrow metal rod that ended in a large, black bulb an inch and a half, maybe two inches, in diameter.  Reaching over, I grabbed the belt that served as Liam’s leash and I tugged it. “Alright, climb in now carefully. Face towards the back of the car.  Good. Now, put your  right knee over the console here, left knee keep on that side, and slowly sit back.”  I guided his movements with my hands as I ordered him in. Kneeling now over the central console, his ass hovered over the condom-covered head of the stick shift.
“You’re in luck today,” I said, as I guided  him slowly down, his tight hole approaching the bulbous head, “I’m going to teach you how to drive stick shift - by feel.”  His tight hole was now directly on top of the gear shift. I helped him spread his cheeks and whispered into his ear to just let it pop in. He groaned in pain and sexual frustration as it stretched him, but then it popped in, and his hole closed tight around the shaft.

“Good,” I said, “now, try wiggling around side to side. Feel it move? That’s because it’s in neutral. Now, my foot is on the clutch, feel what happens when I start the car.”  I turned the ignition, and the engine roared to life.  Obviously, the transmission wasn’t engaged, but the stick shift trembled with the roar of the engine, and Liam moaned as the knob vibrated inside him.  “Feel that?” “Y-yes, sir.”  “Good, now, feel what happens when I give it a little gas.” I pushed down the accelerator slightly, and the engine roared. Liam moaned a little louder. “Let’s try putting it in gear, shall we? I’m going to push down on the clutch, and I want you to lean a bit to the right and then back to put in first, okay? You might have to sit up a bit to get a good grip on it.”  Liam propped himself up until the knob was just inside his hole, pressing against his hole and prostate and vibrating with the roar of the engine.  I noticed him bite his lower lip and a droplet of sweat form on his brow.  He leaned back, moaning slightly as he did, and I felt underneath him making sure he had gotten it into first, before slowly releasing the clutch and stepping on the accelerator. He whined this time, the stick shift now vibrating far more intensely now that the gear was engaged.  I pulled out of my parking spot and began driving through the park, my right hand, normally reserved to shifting gears, now roamed over his hot, naked body, playing with his nipples, and running teasingly down his sides.

“Okay, good, now, try shifting into second, so just lean forward.” I tugged on his leash for emphasis, and the transfer went smoothly, just with another moan from Liam as he felt the engine roar more intensely inside him.  We approached a stop sign, and I pushed Liam back down into first.  Turning left, I pulled into a parking lot, and drove around in circles, getting Liam used to switching between first and second. He was beginning to leak pre-cum heavily, so I grabbed another condom and wrapped it around his CB chastity device.  After a few circles, he had gotten the hang of it, so I stepped it a bit to get him into third.  “Okay, third’s always been the hardest for me, you’ll have to move to the middle this time, before moving back.” I pushed in the clutch and tugged on his leash, pushing him forward, right, then forward until again until he was seated comfortably on third.  This time, when I leaned on the accelerator, he moaned, “oh fuck, sir, this is intense. I really, really need to cum.” “Take it easy,” I chuckled, “we’ve still got two more gears to go.”  I drove around the parking lot some more to give him practice switching up and down between first, second and third. Whenever I needed to shift, I’d say “First” or “Second” or “Third” and tug on his leash as I pushed down on the clutch. He would raise himself up in a half crouch, the large, vibrating bulb barely inside his hole, pressed up close against his prostate, nibbling hard on his lower lip, sweat dripping from his brow onto his blindfold, so that he would have the leverage to shift gears. Inevitably though, his legs would tire, and he would sit down, driving the entire shaft into his hole and the vibrating, thrumming bulb deep inside him, causing him to moan deeply in need and frustration.

I don’t think he even noticed that I pulled out of the parking lot and drove down to the highway, getting on it heading west, I picked up speed, going into second and then third gear. “Fourth!” I ordered, and without any more instruction, Liam instinctively shifted into fourth, eliciting an even deeper moan this time. I dropped the leash to fondle his tight, swollen balls and feel even more pre-cum seep into the condom wrapped around his chaste cock.  I kicked into fifth gear, and drove another a few miles more west, burning up the pavement at 80 miles per hour, all the while Liam sat on the shaft buried deep in his ass, throbbing with all the power of the mustang and moaning like a whore.
I crossed the river, turned off the highway and continued driving west for another 12 miles.  I loved the river boulevard. Sometimes, there were open stretches where I could get up 80 miles per hour, engine in the highest gear and all the horses running.  But then there were also stoplights, and narrow curves, where I had to drop down to first.  I had to change gears so much, Liam was almost bouncing up and down on the shaft, fucking himself hard with the large, throbbing bulb that was constantly changing in it’s intensity.  I could see his chaste cock struggling to get hard, almost pushing his CB away from his body, tugging hard at his swollen, needy nuts.  Pre-cum poured out of him like a faucet into the now distended condom hanging from his device. His moans were now mixed with sobs, a thorough mixture of need, frustration, pleasure, and pain. Over and over he begged me to please let him cum, how he would do anything.  I was not inclined to give him the privilege.

I turned onto the highway headed northeast, beginning the slow climb through the mountains. It was a straight, wide highway with a slight upward slope. I shifted into the highest gear, and Liam himself vibrated with the engine, his entire body shaking. Four miles later, I turned onto the highway headed southeast, before crossing the river again and heading east on the highway back.  Arriving in my driveway, Liam slumped forward when I turned the engine off, crying softly on the center console. I shoved my seat back, and lifted him up, holding him and letting him burrow into my shoulder to moan. Slowly, I eased him off the bulb in his ass, it came out with a pop.  His legs were absolute jelly, so I pulled him over into my lap. My rock hard cock was demanding to get out of my pants, so I pulled open my fly and let my cock stand out. Lifting Liam’s sore ass up, I please his hole up against my cock lowered him down on it, hearing him hiss and moan as my shaft split him.  I fucked him there, driving my hard cock deep inside him, biting his neck, twisting his nipples.  He clung to my shoulders, his head buried in my neck, whispering “fuck me, fuck me, fuck me” over and over into my ear.  I came deep inside him, coating his insides with my seed.  Still inside him, I pulled the pre-cum filled condom off his cock, and grabbing hold of his face, poured its contents into his mouth, making him taste his own juice. He swirled it around with his tongue and swallowed.  Pulling off his blindfold, I kissed him deeply, passionately, reveling in my complete control over the boy. Breaking off the kiss, I whispered “how do you feel?” “Horny, but exhausted sir.” “Let’s go to bed then.” Pulling him up, I led him naked from the car, carrying his clothes in his arms, as we walked up to my room.

And as I drifted off to sleep, my naked slave boy cuddled up close to me, I knew he was mine and mine alone.

For a couple hours ago, if all went according to plan, a certain blond boy found himself apprehended by some acquaintances of mine led by Reggie.  And while I spent the evening seducing Liam with the high culture of the city, they had spent the evening forcefully introducing him to some of the finer points of pain and depravity.  Or at least, so my thoughts entertained me as I drifted off. And beneath the covers, my cock stirred.

2 comments:

  1. i love these stories so much! keep up the amazing work!! you are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy you are continuing this. This may be the hottest car drive ever.

    ReplyDelete