Pages

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Graphs!

This is a graph:
Shocking, right?
 Specifically, it is a graph of my sexual encounters per season since I started fucking around.

Hmmm... It's not a very specific chart. I should fix that.
Much Better.    

 This graph shows my sexual encounters per month since I started fucking around. As should be apparent, I had a lot of sex in 2011. This was helped by the fact that I mostly slept with Joe between November 2010 and June 2011, Max between January 2011 and July 2011, and Ralphie between May 2011 and September 2011.  Fit it in my surgeries of June 2010 and December 2011 and my massive depressive crash of in February (in all three places, it zeroes out), and you get a pretty good explanation for my sex life.  Consistent fuck buddies = lots of sex. Surgery and depression = no sex.  Weirdly enough, getting my tonsils out (and the horrific sickness preceding it) only had a small effect on my sex life (that little dip between the two peaks in 2011).

Let's see what effect all that sex had on my blogging...
As you can see, my sexual peak was not exactly my blogging peak. In fact, my major blogging happened during a period of relative sexual dearth, culminating shortly before surgery. Likewise, my recent depressive episode was preceded by a relative dearth of sexual activity. Whether that was a cause or a symptom remains unknown.

Subtly changing the subject here, I just got back from fucking Sam. He's graduating tomorrow, so that was a nice send off for him.  Cute guy. If you remember, he's the tall lanky Asian who I fucked just after I got my tonsils out last summer.

The full story starts back a few weeks ago...

On Friday, May 4th, a close friend of mine committed suicide. I had talked with him only a week before. It was until Sunday that people noticed him missing, and it wasn't until Monday they found the body. I had two finals that week, on Tuesday and Thursday.  On Wednesday, I found out the gunshot was self-inflicted. Needless to say, I bombed both finals.

I originally had planned on coming back to my hometown on the 22nd or 23rd, when my lease expired. Instead, I came back early for his funeral/memorial service, which was held last night, Friday the 18th.  I've spent the past week drowning my grief in sex - it's a good way to do it - which has resulted in the most sex I've had since last summer.  Upon coming back home, I texted Sam to see if he was free. He was, and invited me over earlier this evening.

We stripped down and made out on his bed.  It was rough and rugged - I left three or four bite marks on his neck and shoulder. I teased his nipples, sucked his cock, ran my hands under his arms and along his sides, caressed his ass cheeks, teased his hole, tugged on his balls and cock, all the things one does when horny and pressed up against a boy.  He, of course, was doing much the same to me, though I spent more time throat fucking him and he spent more time sucking my cock.

Before long, he was straddling my waist, my fat cock rubbing against his hole. I spat in my hand, slicked up my cock, and pressed it against his hole, and he sat on it, slowly easing it in. We didn't get very far, because saliva is a terrible lube, so we got up, grabbed the astroglide, blatantly ignored the condoms we had laid specifically for this moment, lubed up, and I fucked him standing up. Until his legs started to give out, when I pushed him face down on the bed, and fucked him there.  He just kept moaning, gripping the edge of the bed, biting the blanket, shouting and mumbling things like "oh, it's so big!" and "fuck me harder!" I pulled out and flipped him over to fuck him missionary. We noticed he was bleeding at that point, but we both just sorta shrugged it off and went at it again.  He came in my hand, spreadeagled on the bed, my cock up his ass.  After that, I pulled out, lay in bed next to him, and jacked off as he played with my body and made out with me. I ended up shooting all over him.

We  lay there, basking in the sexual afterglow, before jumping into the shower. We made out as we soaped each other down. His ass turned out to be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment