Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

To Hell and Back Again

Ralph lay there, covered in my cum. It dripped down his slightly raised left shoulder and down his chest and stomach.  It dripped from his left cheek, where a large splotch had caught  him. It stuck in his shaggy brown hair and some of it clung to the wall beyond him.
"I had no idea you were a shooter."
It was an understatement.  I had just fired a week's load of cum at Ralph like he was the canvas of a Jackson Pollack painting.  I rolled off from where I had been straddling his legs and lay next to him as he mopped up my cum with my discarded shirt. "I'm still horny," I said. "I think I can do it again, want to see me try?"


It had all started a week ago, on May 23rd.  Max's 20th birthday had been that weekend, and he invited me over to spend Monday night with him after class, free dinner and sex included.  Max is a ballet dancer at our school, lithe and svelte, only about 5'6 and very tone.  He's a wonderful mix of black and middle eastern and white, so his skin is a chocolately, almost mocha like.  He's also very eager in bed, so of course I said yes.

I had a blistering headache all through class, and afterward found that the front tire of my bike was punctured.  Though I'm a hedonist, I'm also a bit of a stoic at times.  My GPS/phone confirmed that he was only 2.6 miles away, I had been there several times before, and besides, back in high school, I could run the 5k in 19:30 (though, the fastest I ever ran it in a major race was 19:54).

After a brisk walk, and still with a pounding headache, I arrived at his abode.  Pasta was made, kool-aid was drunk, and I fucked his tight ass so hard, he came without even touching himself. Spurting his cum onto our stomachs as I pounded him missionary style.   I continued to fuck him some more until he was too exhausted to take it anymore, and then I rolled off to finish myself off while he played with my body.

It takes me forever to cum, and I had cum several times in the past few days before, so it really took forever this time.  Finally, after cumming, he turned to his desk to study for an Arabic final he had the next day while I got comfortable and started to doze off.  And that's when it started.

Horrible chills wracked my entire body.  I was shivering, and curling into a ball, and chattering my teeth.  Usually, I'm a furnace. The cold never bothers me.  Now here it was, a warm night, and I was freezing.

I went into his bathroom to take a hot shower, which finally stopped my chills.  After getting out of the shower, I threw up.  Max cuddled me that night as I had horrible fever dreams, something about time machines and nano-robots.  Actually, they would have been pretty cool if they weren't absolute nightmares.  Something about how a future me had injected himself with little time traveling disease fighting and body repairing robots so that he could live forever, and how somehow they had malfunctioned, gone back in time, and were now killing me via my mysterious illness.

The next day, barely functioning, I managed to take a bus back home, where I collapsed on the couch and slept for a while.  Over the next several days I attempted to treat myself by staying in bed and drinking liquids, something that became progressively more difficult as my throat swelled shut and it became excruciatingly painful to swallow even saliva.

Sunday, I had my roommate drive me to the hospital, whereupon entrance to the emergency room, they immediately put me in a bed.  A few tests and needles stabbed into arms and throat swabs later, they confirmed that I was dehydrated, very sick, and had strep throat.  And that the strep throat had gotten so bad, it had formed a peritonsillar abscess, which pretty much means one of my tonsils was swollen with pus.  Which they then solved through the highly advanced method of pumping me full of morphine, spraying my throat with a local anesthetic, and then pushing a needle into my tonsil and pulling out pus.  It took them three tries with the needle, the whole time suctioning blood and saliva from my mouth as they did, until they finally removed 7 ccs of pus from my tonsil.

After that, they rolled me upstairs to the observation rooms, pumped me full of IVs, and kept me overnight.  Between the painkillers and the ability to breathe and swallow again, I felt fantastic.

They released me the next day with a prescription for some light painkillers and anti-biotics, told me to to take them all as the bottle recommended, show up again if I felt worse, and don't put off seeing the doctor for six days again.

That night, Ralph and I talked on AIM, as we had been doing off and on for the past few weeks. I invited him over for some afternoon delight on Tuesday, and he came over.

He's a cute kid.  At 5'8 and 118 lbs, he's about 5 inches and 60 lbs smaller than me, which makes him seem absolutely tiny in comparison.  His brown hair hangs down, almost to his shoulders, and amazingly, silkily soft.

And he loves sucking cock. Or, at least, sucking my cock.  Lying back in bed in the early afternoon, feeling his hair sweep across my stomach, his mumblings of "oh my god, it's so big," with that wide eyed stare that he gave it, as of he couldn't believe such a huge monster was in his hands, in his mouth.

Absolute bliss.

He hadn't been fucked in about 8 months.  He's only slept with 5 guys (am I number 6?), so he was very, very tight.  I played with his body, his nipples, his thighs, the same movements as always, finally running my fingers along his crack, feeling his legs spread and his hungry hole try to grip my fingers and pull them in as they glided past.  I finger fucked him slowly, opening up with only one at first, eventually working my way up to four.  By then, he was ready.

He slid a magnum over my cock, straddled my waist, and I gently fucked him as he rode my cock.  Agonizingly slowly.  He moaned it was the biggest cock he ever had inside him, how his tight ass loved to be filled with it, he rode it until he collapsed on me, exhausted, his heart pounding a mile a minute.

"Want me to roll over and fuck the daylights out of you?" "Please..." he moaned.   I rolled over, and that's when I noticed the shit starting to drip on my thighs.  Goddamnit... the one downside to anal sex. It wasn't much, but we hopped in the shower anyways.  My towels we're all in the wash, so we drip dried in my warm bedroom in front of the fan.  Laying side by side on top of the covers, we played with each others bodies, tugging cocks, tweaking nipples, I spanked him every now and then.

Eventually, I rolled on top of him and straddled him as I worked my massive cock, right where he could see it hovering only a few feet away from his face.  I fired shot after shot across his body, drenching him in my cum, a week's load spilled in a matter of six or eight or ten shots.

Afterwards, I jerked him off as well, feeling him spill his cum on my hand and stomach.  We lay there for a little bit, just enjoying the day, the sex, the warmth.

Then he got up to leave, and I went to take some pills. I'm supposedly not contagious anymore (after 24 hours of antibiotics, strep is no longer contagious), and I hope I didn't infect him. I want him in my bed again.

No comments:

Post a Comment