Pages

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

There Will Be Moaning

In a little under 11 hours, I will go under the knife.  Following the whole hospital incident last week, my family and I decided I should get my tonsils out. I returned home in the wee hours of Tuesday morning, grabbing breakfast with my dad in a little diner that we've been going to since I was little around 7 in the morning.

After coming home, where my mom crooned and sighed over me about worried she was and all that, and where my dog pounced up on me, smiling and wagging her tail and being absurdly cheerful as only dogs can be, my mother and I went to the ear, nose, and throat doctor.

One quick look at my tonsils and he scheduled a surgery for the next day.

Tonight, as I was staying up and fearing for the morrow, I got a message from Ralph: [my home city]? you alright, tiger?


I replied I was getting that I was getting my tonsils out and would be back in about two weeks.  He gave his condolences, and then described everything he wanted me to do to him after I get back, which proved for some pretty hot reading.

Ralph: (1:02:19 AM) first thing we do when i come over is we take off my pants and pop in the curvy dildo you've got
Jack: (1:02:41 AM) I like
Ralph: (1:02:41 AM) after that idk we stand there, compare cocks. marvel at yours
Jack: (1:02:59 AM) always my favorite past time
Ralph: (1:03:11 AM) you can keep a hand on the base of the dildo, moving it around, pushing it in and pulling on it
Ralph: (1:03:12 AM) etc
Ralph: (1:03:26 AM) then i suck your cock for a while
Ralph: (1:03:32 AM) in a some cool positions
Jack: (1:03:43 AM) very hot
Ralph: (1:03:57 AM) like you sitting on the edge of the bed, me kneeling on the floor sucking on it
Ralph: (1:04:18 AM) or my laying on my back on the bed, with my head at the edge of the bed and you feeding me your cock
Jack: (1:04:32 AM) see if you can deepthroat it?
Ralph: (1:04:39 AM) at least try
Ralph: (1:04:49 AM) if not it'd be hot to just lay it all on my face
Ralph: (1:04:57 AM) really drive the point home that it's a biggy
Ralph: (1:05:05 AM) slap it on my face
Jack: (1:05:25 AM) sounds like fun
Jack: (1:05:29 AM) I look forward to it
Ralph: (1:05:46 AM) me too
Jack: (1:05:52 AM) I notice that none of your ideas include me fucking you
Ralph: (1:05:58 AM) i'm getting there
Jack: (1:06:06 AM) I know you are
Ralph: (1:06:21 AM) so all this time i've got the dildo in me, and my ass is relaxing
Ralph: (1:06:50 AM) i should be pretty damn loose
Ralph: (1:07:09 AM) at least loose enough for you to just go in with me on all fours
Ralph: (1:07:29 AM) just go in, for the soviets it was called 'shock therapy'
Jack: (1:07:51 AM) just plow you into the bed
Ralph: (1:07:52 AM) hurts at first, but you get used to it sooner and it's easier in the long run
Ralph: (1:08:14 AM) i'll just have to bite the bullet and let you plow all the way into me
Jack: (1:08:30 AM) you make it sound terrible
Ralph: (1:08:44 AM) you'll like it
Jack: (1:08:45 AM) you'll be moaning like a whore the entire time, I promise you
Ralph: (1:08:49 AM) i'll like it too
Ralph: (1:08:51 AM) oh yeah
Ralph: (1:08:55 AM) there will be moaning

No comments:

Post a Comment