Pages

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Hello World

There was a blog I read the spring of my senior year of high school.
It was called "Hyper Sexed History Nerd," and its author, Josh, was a gay kid in his freshman year of college.  He used the blog to detail his sexual adventures, funny stories, and personal struggles with romance through his freshman year of college.  Unfortunately, at the start of his sophomore year, he found out that people he knew in real life recognized him as the author of his blog, and ultimately determined that it would be better to stop writing and to delete what he had written.

I am not as good a writer as Josh.  My stories aren't as exciting, or as adventurous, or as poignant as his were.  But I am a sophomore in college, I'm bi, and I do have stories to share.

These stories will be filled with sex (most of it gay), with awkward moments, and with all the little weird moments that make life pleasant.  Hopefully, dear reader, you will grow to enjoy them almost as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment