Pages

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

The Fall of Babylon

This past Friday was Valentine's Day, and my girlfriend drove up for the weekend, arriving late on Friday night.  Saturday evening, we decided to go dancing with friends at Babylon, the gay club we used to frequent a few years ago.  I hadn't been to Babylon since last spring - and when we got there, we were surprised to find how much the place had changed.  Just a couple years ago, Babylon was filled with shirtless gay boys dancing, almost all white colleges students between the ages of 18 and 22. Saturday night, the population was largely straight, Latino, and in their late 20s.  It was a weird shift - and I think we realized that both we and Babylon have moved on in life. 

Anyway, we were fairly drunk by the time we arrived, got drunker while we were there, danced like we were 18 again, and somehow picked up a rather bull dykeish 18 year old girl who Karla decided we needed to have  a threesome with, so we went back to my place, and I fucked both of them.

So yeah - spontaneous, drunken MFF threesome. I can now check that one off my bucket list.  

No comments:

Post a Comment