Pages

Monday, May 9, 2011

Least Interesting Man in the World

Originally, I was going to title this "How Not to Study for Finals."  That was because two weeks ago, when I realized I needed to be updating this more, finals were just around the corner.


To put that in perspective, my last final was Friday. So, I apologize for not writing more.
Stay and read, my friends. (XKCD)





That said, the reason I have not been writing is not that I lack material to write about, but simply that I have a life and that writing for this blog isn't a high priority for me. Also, I tend to draft stuff and then just not publish it for awhile.

So, after the jump, I'm going to list all of the things I'm currently working on for this blog.  If anyone actually reads this and cares about what they read, leave a comment just mentioning which of the things I mentioned you would like me to prioritize.


Fiction:

Liam's Mistake - Parts 1 through 7 are currently uploaded.  Part 8 is finished, but haven't published it yet, Parts 9 through 11 are currently being written. The infinite number of parts following that are outlined with decreasing detail

Home Alone - not a reference to the movie, just a short series I wrote three years ago.  None of it has been published.

Other assorted short stories - Most of them are crap. None are published


Non-fiction:

Descent into Chains - a history of my growing interest in bondage.  Part 1 is published, Part 2 is still in the works.

Hook up Stories - Whenever I have a sexual encounter I feel is worth writing about, I usually put it up here. The last one was March 28th and dealt with grindr and Owen (Grindr: Another Reason to Make Sweet, Sweet Love to My Iphone)

Since then, I've slept twice with Joe, three times with Max, and once with a new guy, Pedro.

Joe - the only guy who's topped me for... pretty much the past year.  Middle aged daddy type who ties me up... and takes pictures. Good fun.  He'll get some mentioning probably around part 3 of Descent into Chains.

Max - he's been mentioned in passing a few times.  5'6 boy at my school, and a dancer, and an amazing bottom.

Pedro - New guy. A senior in high school at a school close to my college. 18, 5'4, Puerto Rican kid.  Kinky little fucker. An anal virgin until last week when I slept with him.  I started out gentle, but he begged me to be rougher with him. I also managed some improvisational bondage using only a bathrobe belt that turned out surprisingly well.

One Night in Babylon... - a short story about why I hate dancing

Opinion:

This is just a catch all for anything that doesn't fit in the above categories. I try to keep my non-sex life out of this blog, but sometimes it seeps over.  If you want to write more about my life, or just really enjoyed posts like Rugby Quote of the Day, Sora Aoi, Whores and Sluts, or Wacky College Adventures, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment